“New school twist on a classic”
Review of PB & Jellies - CLOSED

PB & Jellies
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

The peanut butter here is awesome. They have a ton of different kinds and let you sample before you buy. The salted Carmel peanut butter is the best I've ever had. It took me back to the good old days of elementary school and my lunch my mom packed for me except don't tell mom but this is way better!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place is awesome. It is expensive considering you are eating PB&J sandwiches. If I lived here I would go back and try ever sandwich combination possible.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the cutest little place! It was a mom and daughter working, and they were both extremely sweet. They have a ton of creative options and I wish I could have tried them all! I just got a grilled pbj and my boyfriend got the goldfish cracker one. The peanut butters are delicious! If you are looking for a good lunch spot, this is it.

1  Thank PalmTreeClimber
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Ate here when on vac in CO. Just happened upon this when passing by and decided to stop for lunch. Was a great change from heavy food when on vac. Sandwiches and variety of pb&j and other sandwiches was great. Cute restaurant , good service and food. We wanted a cupcake after lunch but we were too full! Homemade cupcakes looked good. Wish we had these restaurants locally.

1  Thank Pam C
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We sampled several flavors of peanut butter, and they were all good! The "Oh my gosh" was the best! It was butterscotch and toffee flavored. My husband and I both got hotdogs and then split a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The hot dogs were made with all beef and came with a pickle and chips. The pb&j came with chips also. We got it grilled and it was delicious! The staff was very friendly and very helpful! Wish I lived closer! We would definitely come here more often. Very reasonable prices also. We bough seven jars of peanut butter to take home with us! Definitely worth the trip!

1  Thank Brachears