“Awesome sandwiches with friendly service”
Review of PB & Jellies - CLOSED

PB & Jellies
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stopped in while visiting my family in the Springs and instantly upon walking in, I was greeted by the worker behind the counter. Maybe the owner?

I ordered two sandwiches, one for me and one for my grandma. Both were to go and they took only a few minutes to make! I ordered the s'mores peanut butter and strawberry jam for my grandma and then I ordered cookies and cream peanut butter with cherry jalapeno jam for mine.

When I got home, I was happy to see that it wasn't JUST the sandwich, but they gave you chips too! We were both very happy with our meals, definitely something different that I think everyone should try!! They also have discounts for military service members and students, just bring your ID with you. I would definitely stop by again if I weren't back in Wisconsin. Go try a sandwich! They have more than just pb and j's too.

1  Thank Tootsie1841

Reviewed December 4, 2013

From the moment I walked in the door it was fun!! The owner gave my son and I a wonderful greeting. I loved all the pictures that were colored there. The Peanut Butter and all the Jellies were wonderful. I didn't have them all but had enough to know they are delicious. I will be back and will order online if possible!

2  Thank bperrillo
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, so when I heard about this restaurant while researching for a Colorado trip, I knew I wanted to try it. All the peanut butter and jelly are homemade, and the restaurant offers different varieties of each. PB and honey, PB and marshmallow cream, PB and nutella, and many others in addition to the original PB&J. Not to mention, white chocolate PB, chocolate PB, and cookies and cream PB to name a few of the original flavors. We sampled a couple of different types of sandwiches using the combination lunch offered and enjoyed every one! This is definitely a place I would frequent if I lived closer and had the opportunity! In addition, the staff were incredibly friendly, making for an overall great experience!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

PB & Jellies is one of those restaurants that makes you feel like you are going to a friend's house for lunch, not a restaurant. The owner has put great care into making every customer feel comfortable and at home. The peanut butters are amazing and the jams don't just taste like they are made from scratch, they are made from scratch. I wish more restaurants treated customers like friends they just haven't met yet. If you can't make it to Colorado Springs, you should look into purchasing the peanut butters and jams online. You won't get the friendly service or atmosphere, but you will get a wonderful sandwich.

1  Thank packofkids
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was undecided between rating it "average" and "very good." I leaned towards "very good" because it is a creative, yet original concept.

I did not grow up on PB&J, and am not a huge fan of it, but like the ingredients separately. I also like the idea and novelty of it. I had the peanut butter (maple honey) hot dog, and a peanut butter (cookies n cream) and jelly (strawberry) shake. The different flavours of peanut butter were quite good, especially the cookies n cream. The jelly flavour I wanted was not available so I had the strawberry instead. The person at the cash register was very nice and helped me decide what to get. The prices were reasonable.

However, once we ordered, the service was very slow. It took a long time for the hot dog to come, and my friend's bagel took even longer. The shake did not come until I was almost finished.

I barely finished the hot dog, and couldn't finish the chips and shake because it was so filling and rich. Overall, it was good, but very sweet, rich and quite heavy.

1  Thank a_traveling_penguin