“Unique and Fun Place to Eat - Must try!”
Review of PB & Jellies - CLOSED

PB & Jellies
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 27, 2013

PB & Jellies is one of those restaurants that makes you feel like you are going to a friend's house for lunch, not a restaurant. The owner has put great care into making every customer feel comfortable and at home. The peanut butters are amazing and the jams don't just taste like they are made from scratch, they are made from scratch. I wish more restaurants treated customers like friends they just haven't met yet. If you can't make it to Colorado Springs, you should look into purchasing the peanut butters and jams online. You won't get the friendly service or atmosphere, but you will get a wonderful sandwich.

1  Thank packofkids

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was undecided between rating it "average" and "very good." I leaned towards "very good" because it is a creative, yet original concept.

I did not grow up on PB&J, and am not a huge fan of it, but like the ingredients separately. I also like the idea and novelty of it. I had the peanut butter (maple honey) hot dog, and a peanut butter (cookies n cream) and jelly (strawberry) shake. The different flavours of peanut butter were quite good, especially the cookies n cream. The jelly flavour I wanted was not available so I had the strawberry instead. The person at the cash register was very nice and helped me decide what to get. The prices were reasonable.

However, once we ordered, the service was very slow. It took a long time for the hot dog to come, and my friend's bagel took even longer. The shake did not come until I was almost finished.

I barely finished the hot dog, and couldn't finish the chips and shake because it was so filling and rich. Overall, it was good, but very sweet, rich and quite heavy.

1  Thank a_traveling_penguin
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The peanut butter was fresh and delicious. The jelly (pumpkin) was different and wonderful. And to top it off, the owner was friendly and really helpful. We are just in town visiting, but if I lived here, I'd be here once a week!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The food was unique and delicious! I felt like I was in my Mom's Kitchen. The staff was amazing. A true treasure, definitely a place to eat!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had to check this place out after all the positive reviews on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint!! Everyone's sandwiches were delicious (we tried the pig in a blanket - surprisingly smokey and rich; Chocolate PB and banana - yum, and fluffernutter - sweet but good). My son got a BLT and said it was great.
There are tons of choices and something for everyone. I want to go back and try the PB&J milkshake.
Also, the decor and mood of the restaurant is awesome. Very relaxed, homey atmosphere. Definitely recommend for anyone.