“Somewhat organized and safe”

Dragonman's Shooting & Paintball Range
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been out to shoot here a few times. I believe it is still $10 per person. Weekday is best. Weekend is very crowded. They have various distances to shoot a variety of firearms. If you aren't a Lib, you'll enjoy the "decor" on the way up the driveway. Hilarious. That's worth the visit alone.

3  Thank ZacandJenn

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Driving down the road to the range is very unusual to say the least. A lot of things not to do are listed as you drive. These items are emphasized by shot up cars and mannequins. The ranges are basic, The 200yd range has beat up chairs with large wood cable reels for shooting tables and wood pallets for target mounts. Serviceable, but only. I have not seen the museum, because, I do not have 12 friends that want to see the place. They have a paint ball course and a motorcycle track in addition to the ranges. I have a .50 Barrett and without joining a club this is one of the few place I can shoot my toy. The range cost is $10.00 for the first person in your party and $8.00 for each additional person. Friendly is not a adjective I would use for this place, but I was there to shoot and this place fills the bill very nicely.

1  Thank bikeontheroof
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stopped by on vacation to see the reportedly awesome military museum. As per the rules on their website, I called in advance more than once to verify that there would actually be a tour taking place when we would be there. They said yes, absolutely. But when we got there, only 6 people showed (they require 12), so no tour. As the unprovoked icing on the cake, Dragonman acted like we weren't even standing there when he told his employees "That's not enough." When he finally acknowledged us, it was with an icy, you're-just-S.O.L. kind of attitude, leaving it to his cashiers to make an anemic attempt at courtesy to customers. Other people say what a great guy Dragonman is, but apparently not this day. So if you go, just be sure to bring 12 people with you so you're less likely to get turned away at the door, because you really can't trust what they tell you on the phone. If you're not from the area, like us, it might a good idea to have a back up attraction ready.

9  Thank OB S
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My grandson likes to shoot at this range. It's a lot of fun, and it is a well maintained business. Lots of stuff to do.

1  Thank 225JenniferS225