“Different Fast Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Different Fast Food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This restaurant caught our eye because it was a new and different fast food. My husband and I went in for lunch to try their hot dogs. He got a chili cheese dog and I got their Chicago dog combo, which comes with fries and a drink.The fries were large enough for us to share, and you can get fry sauce too! They fry their hotdogs and toast and butter the bun, which made it so delicious! Even though it's fast food, I had employees coming to my table asking if everything tasted good, and took our trays and trash from us. We didn't have to do anything!

We decided to come for lunch the next day to try a burger and their chili cheese fries with jalopeno cheese sauce (not spicy one bit). I got their California burger with Freddy's sauce (a thousand island sauce), the burger was good, but ask for extra sauce to make it better! I would reccommend this place, and I can't wait to go again!

• Visited October 2012

Georgia
“Shiny and new. Great service. OK food”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This restaurant started this summer, so everything is shiny and new. The servers were very attentive. Our family decided to try out this new place.

The first thing you notice when you walk into the place is great variety of frozen yogurt. The burgers and hot dogs must have been an afterthought.

We ordered three steakburgers and one hot dog. You get a choice of lots of condiments, so that's nice. They got one order wrong: they put diced onions instead of grilled onions on the hot dog, but as soon as we told them it was wrong, they immediately changed it. If you go through the drive-thru, you won't get that option, so make sure you check your order.

They gave us free samples of their frozen custard which was DELICIOUS. If we come back, it would be for the frozen custard for sure!

The steakburgers are fried pretty flat so you get a crispy edge. The hot dog wasn't anything special.

Our kids thought the place was a blast. They really REALLY liked the frozen custard.

I think we'll be back for dessert!

• Visited September 2012