“Our Favorite Thai Restaurant in Town!”
Review of Lanna Thai

Lanna Thai
Ranked #265 of 1,437 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Our Favorite Thai Restaurant in Town!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We eat here regularly and we really love it. I usually stick with ordering the red curry that is made without the coconut milk because I love it so much! But I've also had their green curry and pineapple curry and I love to order it "Thai hot" (but be warned--it is hot!). They always have a "curry of the day" at lunch even on Saturdays and it's just the right amount of food. The lunch menu is great because it's smaller portions and the prices are less expensive. My sister doesn't like spicy food at all and there are plenty of choices for her on the menu! We recently started ordering the Pad Thai for the kids and they love it! The chicken satay on the appetizer menu is great and we love the sauce! My husband ordered the Thai salad with beef a few times and we all loved it!

If you order off of the dinner menu be prepared for a lot of food! The servings are huge! Don't worry, though--they have takeout containers so you can take what you aren't able to eat!

My kids love the Thai tea! There isn't a kids' menu but there are so many options out there for your kids to order, and the staff there is always willing to help answer questions and offer suggestions. If you go regularly, as we do, they even start to memorize what you order and remember it----unless you change it up!

My husband and I have traveled to Thailand in the past and we both feel that Lanna Thai is the most authentic Thai food in Colorado Springs. We just wish they were open on Sundays! (that's the only day they are closed)

• Visited December 2012

“Best Thai in Colorado”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This is my second visit to Lanna Thai. I've eaten in other Thai places in town. Lanna Thai is by far the best Thai I've had locally-perhaps anywhere! I've never ever had a Pad Thai this good within the U.S.! It is now my favorite C.Springs restaurant.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I ate at Lanna Thai on a Thursday night. Although the restaurant is in a strip-mall, it is nicely decorated and clean. There we families seated at the three booths so we took a table. The wait staff was helpful in explaining the ingredients in the food as well as the pronunciation. The food was wonderful! I ordered the C6 (chicken, pineapple and red curry) with zero heat and my husband ordered the N2 Pad Sow-Ieu (noodles, chicken) with mild-to-medium heat. Both were fantastic and plentiful. We will definately return.

• Visited September 2012