“Never going back”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Never going back”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

1 because 0 is not an option. Went to the new location on West Colorado. Nothing good to say about it, what a total waste. We will not be back. Service was terrible, it took them 20 minutes to take our order, over 40 minutes to get our food. The shrimp po boy was flavorless, the fries were limp despite the dark color. My husband had the crab cakes and has nothing good to say about them and the hush puppies were undercooked. #37 for crap.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank tjahelka

colorado springs co
“Huge disappointment”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went here on a Friday about 6pm. The place only has about 10 tables, and was 3/4 full. Had to wait over 45 min. for our meal. No bread offered. Salad was a tiny bowl of spring greens and dried cranberries. I had walleye on garlic rice, it was tasty but certainly not worth the wait or the price of $14. This place has a diner atmosphere, very simple. Not going there again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank colospringssue
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not worth your time or money”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have never written a review of a restaurant before, but this place was so bad I had to warn others. From the first bite I was appalled. Everything is heavily coated with this spice. It is so salty that it actually created soars on the roof of my mouth. My wife and I had a Po boy sandwich and my daughter had 3 shrimp, fries and corn, which was also coated in the spice. With drinks it was close to $60. I love local restaurants, but this is poor quality food. I still have sores in my mouth the next day. They really need to let the customers add the spice instead of the cook coating everything with it. We ran home to brush our teeth instantly to get rid of the taste. Never again.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank mike b
“Terrific seafood!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Terrific seafood! best Pound cake I ever had,GREAT service,Wonderful experience..Thanks Rochelle,Brianna and Tom :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank andrewbraun
Colorado
“Inedible...”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I vomited immediately after eating here the first time from the overseasoning. Recently a friend talked me into giving this place another chance. This time we both vomited. I might have even bought his seasoning if it wasn't caked on every item sold so excessively that it induced nausea. The new england clam chowder is pink from the seasoning added. It's on the biscuits and it's caked on everything sold here. I've got a strong stomach, but I've lost it every time I've eaten here. Crab cake was inedible. sent back, only to be returned with one that was equally inedible.

• Visited July 2013