Review Highlights
Super fun

This activity is like being in a video game. My son and husband counted it as one of the highlights... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
NeedaBreakToday
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
via mobile
Get ready to go, go, go!!! It's not just for guys...

Reviewed September 4, 2018

from $126.00
from $88.00
from $250.00
More Info
All reviews laser tag lumber yard minute session water stations team building fun activity year olds super fun whole family great exercise guns mission blast equipment play paintball scenarios
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This activity is like being in a video game. My son and husband counted it as one of the highlights of the trip.

There is an option to upgrade your weapons. We were really glad we chose to upgrade our 9-year-old son’s weapon to a lighter/better gun. I sort of wish I would have also chosen a lighter gun because after a couple of rounds of play, my gun was a bit on the heavy side (I’m a 40-something woman). Overall though, it was fun! The workers helped to make it more fun and were great about advice.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

It was the first time for my boyfriend and myself to go and we went for "Special Ops" which was 2 hours of laser tag play. Being the ONLY female playing, I wasn't sure how this would turn out but there were young boys to older men there and I was able to keep up with them! The staff was very friendly and funny in explaining what our "missions" were and to make sure that rules were being followed. I had no idea what 10 feet was (you have to have 10 feet between you and another player if you're going to shoot them) but learned quickly.
It did rain for a little bit but you keep on playing! We had to stop for a little bit since there was lightning but I was happy to pause and regroup. No matter what your age or physical condition ( I have 2 plates and 5 pins in my right foot), I was able to keep up with my team and had loads of FUN!
I couldn't believe how quickly 2 hours went by. The cost that was paid for playing was well worth it and we'll be coming back again soon. I encourage all to come and play. If not, there's a sitting area where you can watch people play. There were a few people watching us (all the players) and I heard them chuckling at some of the crazy maneuvers they saw me doing when I was at/on the 50. What's the 50 you ask? I don't know my guns but it was the big one that has an advantage for your team. Go play and find out!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We (wife and I) come back to visit Colorado Springs every year until we can move back. This year we found out about Battlefield Colorado online and glad we went. We liked it so much we went back the next night. It's great for getting your kids off their phones and outside doing something they will love. Perfect for adults and kids. Both times we played it was a mix of all ages. People that don't know each other are friends by the end. Good times. War is like that ✊

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Went w my kids (age 8,11) myself and dad. Great fun. A bit sweaty at end but kids (and parents) had blast. Great exercise and gets kids away from video games. We had 43 people of all ages. Everyone polite and helpful.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This was the first time visiting Battlefield Colorado. My husband, myself and family learned of this thru my son in law and son. So glad we said yes to not knowing what we were up against! We had so much fun in the 1 1/2 hours we were doing combat. Two teams and it was the parents against the kids and we did pretty good I must say. Would recommend it to anyone. 4 different scenarios and plenty of water to stay hydrated. The staff was great also! Thank you...

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

It is just like a real life video game! Different missions to keep it fun, competitive, and engaging for all ages! Definitely going again next time we visit Colorado.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Great way to spend a couple hours with family or friends (and entertain young children if need be). Worth checking out if you’re visiting. Friendly staff and great concept!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I went there during vacation and I had a great time. We played several different types of games. Very much like call of duty. For example, team death match, hard point etc. overall I had a great time.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My grandson and some friends had a wonderful time playing several games of laser tag in our 90 minute session. Staff was friendly and very professional. Safety was emphasized. Equipment was high tech and fun to use. Great time!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. We had a lot of fun and the staff were wonderful. I was on a team with a bunch of middle aged men (including myself) and beat the teens. Gear was very well maintained