Ways to Experience Adventures Out West
from $199.00
from $92.00
from $139.00
More Info
All reviews jeep tour zip lining big d manitou springs high country miss kitty pikes peak great tour off road his knowledge helen hunt falls highlight of our trip great pictures take pictures amazing views old colorado city cheyenne mountain
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked last minute and ended up the only 3 on the tour. None of us had zip lined before. The guides were funny, helpful and made us feel comfortable. There were 5 lines and we would have kept going if we could. Would recommend it to anyone. The ages in our group were 43-67.

1  Thank mikeann123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My tour guide "Hawkeye" was very knowledgeable and entertaining. He supplied a great blend of history, folk lore, and entertainment. It was a pleasure having him as a guide. I am so glad I decided to take the tour instead of driving through the area on my own. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten the experience I did. Thanks for the tour and for the song Hawkeye!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed this ride through areas of the Springs we hadn’t seen, the Cheyenne area (a happy place for me!) and then on to Garden. Garden was good to ride through but I wasn’t quite as impressed as I was expecting to be. That being said, I would totally go hiking every time I could if I lived there!

“Prairie Dog “ our tour guide was a great guy, very much interested in making sure we had a nice time and photo ops.

This is a great intro to a lot of the interesting parts of Colorado Springs that had we had more time we would have gone back.

1  Thank KristinC280
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I bought this as a surprise birthday present for my best friend, and it was amazing. Our hot air balloon operator was super knowledgeable and very personable. He pointed out all the amazing sights and explained the hot air balloon process. Colorado is already naturally gorgeous. But soaring over Colorado Springs watching the sun rise isn’t something I’ll ever forget. My friend is terrified of heights and she said it was amazing! She wasn’t even scared! Getting in and out of the basket is a little tricky but it’s totally worth it! Then when we landed they served us breakfast and gave us this adorable little stickers! Loved it!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Stalkerclammy81
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went with friends with limited English skills. Dusty, our driver was the best ever. Not only was he very knowledgeable and funny, but he paid so much attention to allow me for translation, that I have never experienced. He made the whole translation part so much fun rather than it becoming awkward, that we loved every single moment of our trip. I highly recommend this company, that demonstrates very high standards of customer care and happiness. Can’t wait to go again. And another big thank you to Dusty who made all our experience so great. Yeee-ha!

Date of experience: September 2019