Book In Advance
Tours from Adventures Out West tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Adventures Out West
from $250.00
from $94.50
from $129.00
from $88.00
More Info
All reviews jeep tour zip lining manitou springs high country big d off road great tour highly recommend this tour the entire trip pikes peak his knowledge helen hunt falls highlight of our trip lots of fun take pictures great pictures balanced rock
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just can not describe the amount of fun I had here and the view just soooo beautiful I have never screamed with joy like that in my life you will not regret I laugh so hard my ribs started to hurt everything was perfect the weather the group the guide (nick and derek) and their corny jokes if I could give 6 start I would

Reviewed 1 week ago

This Wednesday event is great fun. It starts with BBQ dinner and live western music. After dinner is the rodeo where you sit so close that the night we attended one of the bull riders landed in the audience. No one was hurt. Then it finished with a balloon glow and more live western music. We had a great time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Dusty! The scenery and views were stunning, and Dusty was very informative and funny! We had a limited time to see things and were so happy we chose this tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ryan (the terminator) Zach (Mr. Gains) were fabulous!! The excursion was perfect!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of five did the high country tour today. I can’t say enough good things about it. Our guide, Tumbleweed, was wonderful! He was very informative and always checking in to make sure we were all comfortable and safe. The trip was fun and exciting, taking us to heights over 10,0000 feet, and the scenery was breathtaking. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a review of requirements for ziplining at all the area companies, I found that this one allowed for younger, lighter participants. (I chose “family with young children” under Type of Visit section because my “tween” son is probably closer in weight to kids younger than him, and weight was a limiting factor with the other companies.)

It was sooooooo much fun. The guides (Huckleberry and Mr. Gaines) were great. The ziplines were a little bit different each time. Worth every penny, one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great jeep tour at garden of the gods! Miss Kitty was awesome, and so much fun! I would take this tour again with her in a heartbeat! Awesome sauce!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had Miss Kitty take us on the 90 minute Jeep tour. She was AWESOME! Totally recommend taking the tour and definitely ask for Miss Kitty as your guide!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Our guide made this jeep tour experience wonderful. Huckleberry was so much fun and entertaining. One of the best tour guides we have ever been with. The views were great and it was cool drinking from the various springs.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

MISs Kitty was amazing!! The day was super foggy and she still managed to create an unforgettable experience for us!! Highly recommended!