“Meat lover's paradise!”

Ranked #60 of 1,453 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tucanos is an experiential dining, family-friendly destination that combines the unique serving style of the traditional Brazilian grilling, referred to as "churrasco" (shoe-HAS-ko) - an exhibition-style meal surrounded by flames and colors, with the flair and festivity of the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. The cuisine features specially seasoned or marinated meats and vegetables (nearly 20 varieties), grilled and then served hot off the skewers at each table until the guest's appetite is fully gratified. Guests will find one-of-a-kind touches at the restaurant abound, including the color-coded, Tucanos Cue. Placing the Tucanos cue green side up lets the entree servers know that guests would like the parade of seasoned meats, vegetables and fresh pineapple brought to the table. Expertly trained meat servers then slice sizzling portions off skewers directly onto diners' plates. Tucanos also offers an abundant and award-winning Salad Festival, featuring more than 70 items.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We've been to Tucanos several times, the food is always excellent... The service was not as good today as it usually is. We were served our drinks long after we visited the salad bar, and we hardly ever saw our waitress. Excellent food though! They added new items to the service and we loved them all! One of my favorite restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Tucanos Brazillian Grill

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Great food great service awesome atmosphere. It is a different experience center great for special occasions

1  Thank kstandring
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had never been to Tucanos so I was leery about what to expect, But I have to admit I love the way their dining experience is set up. The Assortment of meats is CRAZY!! Filets, Turkey wrapped bacon, Teriyaki Wings, shredded brisket (supper moist), Shrimps, Lobster, Pork Loins, and the guys kept coming and coming with more and more meat....So i had to cut myself off. But between the salad bar and side dishes available there was more than enough. There are even meals set up for those who are vegetarians so pretty much everyone in your group can eat without feeling left out. LOVE THIS PLACE, can't wait to take my mom.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been to other Brazilian restaurants around the country, and I would have to say I love Tucanos best. Not overpriced, support the military by giving discounts, and the music makes me want to dance. Fun place for adults and kids!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Ate hear with my family for lunch. We were sat right after a large party, but it was not very busy. We only saw our server twice the whole time. The people passing the meat out seemed to run around frantically with no real goal in mind. One was in such a hurry he almost plowed me down at the buffet. We seemed to have gotten passed up many times because of this big table. We would wait and wait, but only occasionally would a meat guy come up to our table and offer us the same thing over and over! So no we don't want the turkey thighs and the chicken hearts for the fish time! JEEZ. Finally one guy comes with some pineapple, but then gives us the tiniest piece and rushes off to no where because it wasn't even busy. The food at the buffet is not anything impressive. Taste like everything is commercially made with no true homemade taste. Finally we all had dessert and let's just say the 8 dollar piece a cake tasted like it had been in the fridge for a week. Super dry, stale, and hard. We Will not be going here again.

1  Thank rootsofcreation22