“Unique, fun experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rabbit Hole Dinner & Drinks

The Rabbit Hole Dinner & Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rabbit Hole Dinner & Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,402 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs
“Unique, fun experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I celebrated my birthday here with several of my ladies. The hostess was a little cold and confused, but our waitress was friendly and efficient. We did several small plates and wine and enjoyed everything on the table. If you enjoy ambiance with your meal, you can't go wrong with this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Eagle River, Alaska
“Disappointing and Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and were looking forward to a special evening. Unfortunately, we did not experience one. Our classic cocktails were just average but priced $10-$12 each. We both ordered the special, (the line cook even came out of the kitchen and said how wonderful it was) to learn that it was last night's special and not available. We then ordered the prawns and schnitzel respectively and both dishes were mediocre at best. We left behind $100 with tip and felt very disappointed----the price to value relationship just was not there. Not sure I would give this one another try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I know you're busy...but C'mon!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Sat there in a booth for 15 minutes without a single acknowledgement from anyone on the wait staff.
I understand if you're busy, but still be courteous & respectful of my time. How about a "What can I get you to drink?" while I look at the menu? Pretty standard & fair expectation.

Unfortunately, I lost my patience & left without having anything.

At least they were understanding when I gave 'em the feedback & asked which table it was...but I expect better customer service.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank MomsPizzaBoy
“Worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful experience in dining. It was mine and my girlfriend first trip to Colorado Springs and this Resturant was one of the most unique we've ever experienced. I had the Gamer's Burger which was ground rabbit, venison, bison , & elk topped with boar bacon and it was extremely good . My lady wasn't going to eat anything like that and had a delectable blacken bass. Plan on dining there again if we ever return

1 Thank Gary R
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“One of my favorites - deserves the #1 spot on Trip Advisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fantastic restaurant! One of my favorites - I thought for sure it would have been ranked #1 or at least #2 on Trip Advisor def. deserves it.

The food it spectacular and eclectic, as are the surroundings. I love that you go down stairs to the entrance - just like a rabbit hole. It's a bit Alice in Wonderland meets 2013.

A great place for special occasions, first date, or date night.

I just love it!