“Top quality experience”

Ranked #59 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, United States
“Top quality experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was full of options and complimentary dinner also included beer and wine. The room was very nice and unlike many hotels, I was never aware of my neighbors (no sound through the walls). Very clean inside and out. Free WIFI was nice, but was slow during high peak usage. Overall, I was not disappointed in my stay and this Homewood Suites upheld the standards you come to expect from a Hilton Hotel. The Hotel is located close to the airport, however; it is a bit out of the way if you are planning activities in the Northern end of town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for this wonderful review and your business. Many of our future guests look to Trip Adviser for information from guests who have already joined us in the past. When they read these reviews they gain some insight as what to expect during their visit to our property. I hope your day is great and thanks for your time.

Debbie K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visit Peterson AFB often and I have been a diamond member of the Hilton family for years so I stay at the Hilton hotels. I have tried other Hilton family hotels in the area but this Homewood Suites is the most convenient one. Debbie the GM is an excellent host and always very pleasant to visit with. She has gone out of her way to help me on several occasions whether I couldn't find room within per diem or giving a ride to the airport in her own private car. They have run out of food sometimes before but heck I can loose a little weight anyway. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I want to take a moment to thank you for your time and this wonderful review of our hotel. These reviews really matter to us. I know that your free time is short. I can't thank you enough for taking a few precious minutes to let other people know that your experience with us was comfortable. Most everything is done on line now. When travelers are looking for hotel suites they depend on past travelers to tell them what they can expect from us. Thanks again for your business and you candor.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We have stayed at this property on several occasions when visiting family in the area. Or son and his fiancé stayed for a week when they first moved to the area. The hotel is in a great location and provides easy access to all parts of the city. Staff is friendly, courteous and goes out of their way to make your stay special. Meals are super and accommodations first rate. We were upgraded to a 2 BR nit and it is awesome. Definitely recommend it to you and plan to stay whenever we return to the area.

Room Tip: Top floor views are super.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to send in this review for our hotel. When you are kind enough to send in this kind of heart felt review it helps other travelers get a feel for what they can expect their stay with us to be as well. I know you're busy. I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine. These reviews are so important to our continuing success.

Thanks again and have a Blessed day.
Debbie K
Copperas Cove, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful. All ammenities were clean useable. Any time I am in the Colorado Springs area I will stay at this Hotel. Hotel staff always makes me feel welcome. Location close to airport is a plus, about five minuets away. Shuttle service is also available.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was comfortable. We value all of the comments our guests offer to us after they visit our hotel. It lets us know what we are doing well and ares that we have challenges in. Our team works diligently to deliver the kind of service and accomodations our guest have come to expect. I want to thank you for your kind comments and your time. We'll look to see you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs.

Debbie karrer
Washington, DC, United States
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hotel is very near to airport, which unfortunately means it is also no near anything in the city. But quiet, and very convenient for travel. While most of the staff was excellent, several staff members were rude. On the morning of checkout, they came to the room several times before 9am and started to let themselves in, then quickly responded with "I'll come back later" and left when I opened the door. No indication of what they needed, knowing full well that checkout was that day. Inappropriate and irritating. Breakfast and evening reception/dinner was adequate.

1 Thank Karl G
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I would like ti thank you for taking the time to send in this review for us. I will have to do some research to know who might have been going to a guest's suite. Our housekeeping team dosen't begin their day until at 9am. Please accept my apology for the disturbance. Thank you for your business and your candor.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Not a lot of hotels in this area, The Garden Inn nearby may be a little better if you desire amenities over value the meals are average but decently prepared, standard fare as most free breakfast and lite dinners go. Hilton needs to change either supplier of eggs potion or how its prepared, my only real complaint was allowing the coffee and other breakfast items to run out but usually were filled as soon as told they were out.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. These reviews are very important to us in the respect that they give us an indication as to what we are doing well and areas that there are concerns for us to address. We work with a major purveyor who supplies our eggs for breakfast. I am sorry to hear that egg selection wasn't to your liking. I haven't had that comment before but if you feel that way I'm sure other guests do as well. I'll talk to our sales rep to see what's possible. We are blessed with being busy most of the year. Last week for example we were feeding 170+ adults and children for breakfast and dinner. I'm sory that you had to wait for items to be replenished. Again thank you for your candor and your business.

Palm Bay, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Best hotel in the Colorado Springs area. The manager's reception is a great time-saver when on business. No need to wait in lines at the restaurant for dinner. Excellent food with healthy choices. Clean rooms and very friendly and professional staff.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
I have to share with you how important your feedback is to us and to other guests looking at our hotel for their lodging needs. The internet is part of our daily lives wether we embrace it or not. Future guests look at these reviews for guidance. This review lets them know about your experience and gives them some idea of what they can expect from our staff and property in general. I can't thank you enough for your time and your candor. I hope your day is blessed.with something as kind as you've blessed us with this glowing review.