“Quiet and dog friendly”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #55 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The hotel was very quiet and the complimentary breakfast and dinners were an added bonus. Loved the internet access in the rooms without costing extra money. We had a dog so it was nice to have pet friendly hotel. Staff was great!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for your review of our property. Now a days the online information guests gather from other guests experiences is how decisions are made on where to stay for trips that are being planned. Thank you for chosing us. I hope you and your family have a very blessed Holiday Season and we will look forward to seeing you in the future when your travel plans bring you to Colorado Springs.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our stay at the Homewood Suites in Colorado Springs, CO was wonderful. We felt like we were home. The room was great! The staff was very helpful. The check-in process went very fast. All of our reservation information was correct and readily accessible.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

I was reading this review and I can't thank you enough for your time and condsideration. These reviews are important to us in that we are able to gauge how we are doing in the area of meeting or exceeding our guests expectations. Our hope is that our guests know how much their business and their loyalty mean to us. This survey made my day. I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Many thanks from the whole Homewood Colorado Springs Airport Team.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

As always I really enjoy staying at any Homewood Suites. They are very convenience for family during travel and especially during the Holidays. Many travelers look for a Hotel that offered breakfast at no cost to help cut their expenses. The dinner is a big help and saving for family traveling.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking time to fill out this wonderful review for our hotel. I know that you always have a choice of many fine brands when choosing a hotel in Colorado Springs. I'm gald to know that you enjoy your visits with us. I hope your day is Blessed with something special in the same way that you Blessed mine.

Debbie K

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Overall the stay was not bad. The issue were mainly with the dinner having no taste and weird combinatoin.Room overall were alright just small compared to other propteries. Stay in one in Amarillo bigger rooms , cookies for the kids, great dinner.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

In this day and age when time is so valuable with family and work I think it's wonderful that you took the time to fill our two reviews for our hotel from the same family. I know that your intention is only to assist us to get better in areas that we have challenges. We thank you for your consideration of our property. I hope your day is great.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have stayed at many Hilton Properties and are well versed in what to expect. When we arrived our reservation was not what was booked on-line, however, we were switched to another room and we thought all would be well. When we got to our room, we had one remote for 2 televisions. When asking the front desk for a remote we were told that we would need to wait until the next day to get one. We ran into the manager in the hallway and she asked us if everything was OK and we told her we didn't have a remote, but could survive until the next day. Somehow she found a remote for us. Then, we needed an extra blanket. They had a shift change and when we asked for the blanket, we were told we didn't need one. OK. When we told her we did, in fact, need an extra blanket she wasn't too happy to go get one, but finally relented and got the blanket. Our room was cleaned correctly one day out of 4. Whomever did it that day did it right and it was really noticeable. I intentionally left a piece of "trash" on the floor in the bedroom that was never vacuumed or picked up the entire time we were there. Basic amenities were hard to come by or we were politely told they didn't have them (though the Homewood we are currently in has all the basics available). Dinner really was edible, though not a lot was offered and all meals seemed to be bagged or premade. The current Homewood we are in offered chicken in a red wine sauce for dinner. BIG difference to a chili dog. I will say the hotel itself appeared clean. One employee, the night auditor, was extremely nice, friendly, and helpful. We intentionally waited until midnight to speak to anyone. All the other desk employees acted as if we were an inconvenience, were busy eating snacks from the sweet shop, and couldn't even be bothered to put out cookies or do anything to make a diamond status customer feel welcome. For a corporate hotel, this is probably fine. There is no noise from the airport and it is very centrally located to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review for us. I was reading your comments and I wish I had known that there was some kind of challenge you were experiencing with cleanliness or having items restocked. I would have taken care of that for you with in minutes. I do remember one of our guests had a request for another remote and the reason why one wasn't available right away is our agent thought the new remotes had to say Direct TV because of the recent change. These are universals so I had one taken to that guest's suite as soon as we realized the mistake. I am sorry for the challenges you faced we value all of our guests and I am happy to hear that your new hotel is comfortable for you. Thank you for your time and your business

Debbie Karrer

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My trip was a long term trip from July to October. The staff always made me feel comfortable. My wife joined me during my trip and brought the family zoo. This is normally a problem, but not on this property. The rooms are clean, and there is no evidence of prior pet stays.

Located near the base of the Rockies, a beautiful view is just outside your window.

When I return to Colorado Springs, this hotel will always be my first choice!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for this glowing review and your business. There are so many excellent choices in Colorado Springs when looking for suitable accomodations,. I am happy to hear that you have in the past and will continue to stay with us moving forward. That is our goal. We hope that our guests are happy and most importantly comfortable when their travels bring them to stay in our hotel. I hope your day is great. Thanks for your time and you comments.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Beautiful Hotel with a perfect view of the mountains in Colorado Springs! All Staff Members went out of their way to accomodate our visit and "share our excitement of seeing our Son return from Deployment" and "seeing our grandbaby" for the very first time!! Delicious breakfast and very clean rooms made our visit perfect! We will be back agian!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

I would like to take a moment of your time to thank you for this wonderful review of our hotel. On a daily basis we try very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and pleased with our property and our staff members. These reviews help us gauge our levels of performance. The reiviews tell us that our guest's experience with us is either great or share with us areas that have challenges. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon. Please thank your son and daughter in law for us for their service to our Country. We hope to see you and your family again in the near future.