Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #58 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Durant, United States
“Hotel Stay”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The hotel was nice and the staff was friendly. The shuttle is not available after 6pm. There are no places to eat within walking distance. The provided dinner is adequate but really not anything fantastic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send this review. The shuttle is available from 7-am to 9-pm daily. I am sorry that you were given incorrect information. I will speak with our staff members to correct that issue. I hope your day is good and thanks for your business.

Debbie K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Breinigsville, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Pat's questioning of my integrity and a maid's security error put an otherwise Excellent rating in the Poor to Average range. As a woman traveling with my 76 year old mother, nothing is more important than feeling safe and secure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for this survey and your comments. I am sorry that you felt your integrity was in question at any time during your stay. We appreciate the fact that our guests want to feel safe and secure when staying with us. It would never be our intention to make our guests feel uncomfortable. Please accept our apologies. I hope your day is good.

Debbie k.

Travelers are raving about these Colorado Springs hotels

Belton, Texas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I never come to Colorado Springs without checking this hotel first for rooms. Had a problem one winter while staying here and had one of the employees jump my truck with their little car. No hesitation. They will do anything to help! These folks are awesome!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We live in a very fast paced society. We don't have much time for anything outside of family and work. I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to send in this review. We know that you always have a choice when selecting hotels. We are happy that you choose to spend your away from home time with us. I hope your day is wonderful and blessed.

Ft. Collins, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel is extremely clean, well managed and quiet with a great "customer oriented" staff. The rooms are large and well maintained. The outside rooms on back side have nice views of Cheyenne Mountain and the other surrounding mountains but unfortunately the inside rooms though very quite have no view other than a small interrior courtyard. The swimming pool and spa pool are well maintened, clean and not usually crowed. The business center is well stocked with the normal office supplies, compuer an laser printer - it is located in a quite place in the hotel and secure by virtue of entry by valid guest room key. The friendly staff at the front desk have made small quantities of copies of documents on request. This is our favorite place to stay in the area. It is military and business friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I would like to take a moment to thank you for taking time to send in this review for our hotel. I know you are busy and sometimes one more thing is too many. I want you to know how much I appreicate your time and your business. I hope your day is great and we'll look for you the next time your travels bring you to our City.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel may be nice; however, when you have a smoking room that you didn't ask for and they don't offer to change it or maybe get you new pillows, it can't be stated as nice. I think they should ask you when you make your reservation, if you want smoking or non-smoking. This would save a lot of headache. Really? is this some truck stop hotel? I didn't think so.
The curtains were yellow from top to bottom. The window could only be opened 3 inches or so (they say to keep children from falling out). Really, but it's okay to give them lung cancer. We propped open the door and got the living room window open...luckily it wasn't bolted shut. Of course this only brought out the beautiful smelling pet urine from the carpet or something.
I really like the Homewood Suites by DIA, so I will most likely try them again...but ask for non-smoking and a non-pet friendly room. BTW I love animals.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room if you're allergic or can't stand ash tray perfume (sarcasm).
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am sorry to hear that your recent stay wasn't pleasant. When your reservation was made we were entirely sold. We couldn't offer a nonsmoking suite change. I will speak with our team to re-enforce that if we are in this position that they inform our guest again at checkin that there is nothing else available. Possibly we didn't convey to you that if you would have preferred not to stay we would not have made a charge. I am sorry for your discomfort. Thank you for your comments.

Kerrville, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Clean/quiet/friendly/comfortable. Food is lousy at times though . . . no real consistency on quality. Had trouble getting anything but FOX news on the big screen during meals. My very young kids got to hear about it everyday during breakfast and evening meals, for 2 weeks (rapes/murders/babies being shot in the face/the dissection of Hanna Montanan's raunchy performance x 20/etc.). When we complained, we were told it was Management's directive to always have FOX news on. The staff were super cool and changed the TV whenever we were around.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to send this review. I will have a conversation with our team members to see what we can either put in place or replace regarding your comments with our food offerings and news channels. I appreciate your candor and I hope your day is good.

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The breakfast was okay. Several days my kids complained of stomach aches which I believe were caused by the high fat and preservatives. Would have loved to see some fresher options. Room was spacious and cleaning staff was understanding of all our luggage. Shuttle driver was very helpful with all our luggage and kids on the trip to the airport. manager gave kids coloring books and crayons that they enjoyed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for this review. I appreciate your comments about the food offerings. I will speak with our kitchen manager to see what might be possible to offer some fresh items. We are limited because we don't have an industrial kitchen. We certainly will try. Thank you for your business and you candor. I hope your day is good.