“Worth the visit.”

Pho 54
Ranked #837 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The pho was delicious and far better than any other Viet restaurant in town! The broth is amazing and I have grown a healthy addiction to it. Definitely recommend this to others.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had a large gap of time between my first and second visit to Pho 54. It was as I remembered: decent food, reasonable prices, but nothing that wow'd me. The pho that day was solid, which seems inconsistent with some of the reviews here, so I guess we lucked out. I had a large group with me with family who kept arriving at various times, but that did not deter our server from doing a great job given a new person kept walking in. He was super personable and had a great sense of humor. It wasn't busy, so he was able to accomodate all of my family's weird requests that aren't listed on the menu.

They don't have much of an atmosphere, but that was expected. Food was average, but service was stellar.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I'm from Vietnam, have had Pho in Cali, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa before. My friend in Colorado took me to Pho 54 during my stay. Clearly one of the best Pho in the US. The owner/chef pays close attention to little details of an authentic Pho bowl.
The owner is a great guy too.

I'm not sure how consistent the chef is, but my single visit to Pho 54 was exceptional.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Pho 54 is a small restaurant located on a strip mall, next to a hooka bar.
There is little that makes this restaurant stand out from the outside, but the food, and the owners are second to none. Pho is traditional Vietnamese Beef noodle soup. There are a number of varieties you can choose from as well as other menu items if the soup is not your thing.
The flavor, the seasoning, the warmth of Pho is comforting, filling and simply overall delicious.
Enjoy a Boba Tea or a Cafe Sua Da (espresso with condensed milk over ice) while you are there too!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've only had pho a handful of times but love it--so, maybe this is how pho is supposed to be and I just don't know it. But, I had the steak pho and my husband had the chicken pho. We also split an order of spring rolls. I got the order to go.

The spring rolls were quite good and a very reasonable price for the size of them. They came with a very tasty peanut sauce.

My steak was raw--I get rare!--but this was raw--and FROZEN in the middle! Fortunately, we were at home and not out somewhere--the broth was no where near hot enough to cook the meat so I threw it in the microwave. My husband's chicken, while cooked, was very cold. Again, the broth was not hot enough to really it up. The noodles were over cooked and glompy--but came apart when you put in the broth. The broth was very delicious and we both loved it once we got everything heated up.

We agreed we would probably try them again. The young lady who took my order was very friendly and helpful. Food came up quick (maybe because it was all cold/raw!?!) Food was reasonably priced.