“What a wonderful, different place to go.”
Review of Simpich Showcase

Simpich Showcase
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have been to two different puppet shows here and I enjoyed both of them. The first time I took my young niece and the second time I took my Red Hat group and everyone really enjoyed it. One guy does all the characters in the show and it is very entertaining. The dioramas they have are very wonderful to look at before going into the show. I love the Simpich Theatre and will definitely go back.

1  Thank Kathy D

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Simpich puppets are an art form, and David's puppet-infused storytelling is inspiring and enchanting.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nothing went wrong. Clearly I'm not a doll person; I had hoped that I'd find something interesting, but I didn't. It must be great for "doll people"

1  Thank CJThomas
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a great entertaining marionette show that is still done in old European tradition. All are handmade, voices, sound effects, and operating of the marionettes done by Mr. Simpich. This is a wonderful family show that lasts about 90 minutes. Mr. Simpich is also part of the show and the narrator. We saw the incredible production of The Secret Garden while we were in old town Colorado. There is also a small museum on site that is free and shows the progression of the marionettes and former ones from previous shows. You will need to reserve as they do tend to sell out. There are season tickets for locals as several shows are performed throughout the year. Highly recommend!

2  Thank chichiSouthCarolina