All reviews bed was comfortable desk clerk third floor definitely stay here again the air force academy place to stay walmart hairdryer amenities microwave
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The location is great near the AFA and Academy Blvd and shopping. the rooms are dark and upstairs noise can be a problem. Breakfast really crowded and always ran out of most foods. No laundry service, most of staff pleasant but the overall look of hotel is run down.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

2 towels for 4 people and all we get is, “Sorry, we provide the bare minimum.” 3 pillows for 4 people, and the worst pillows I’ve ever used. No iron. Hard mattress. Paint peaking off the wall and broken bathroom tiles. What is that smell??? I am sorry for this bad review but this is a $60 hotel at best, where I come from, not $120.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank fatkatz13
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews we had trepidation about staying here but it was very clean and quiet (other than street noise). The carpet was plush and the decor was modern. Bathroom was clean and staff was nice. However, the bed was quite firm and the pillows were flat as pancakes. If that’s your thing, then great but I only got 3 hours sleep. Breakfast was typical of budget motels and wasn’t bad at all. We would probably stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

My buddy and I were on a cross country trip in my corvette, we stopped there for the night. Nice price, the staff told me to park my car in front and they would watch it all night. During the night I heard a car horn alarm, when I went to check I found the night manager talking to a homeless intoxicated person very politely asking him to leave the property. Even though the person was drunk the staff treated him with respect.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff pet friendly no matter what kind of pet and great rates. Clean rooms never had any issues staying here. Guests are nice and free breakfast in the morning. They don't charge and arm and a leg if you have pets like most hotels do.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple