Super 8 Colorado Springs/AFA Area
$149
  • Restaurant
$139
$132
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$199
Hotels.com
$208
$139
Hotels.com
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Hyatt.com
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
$93
Agoda.com
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
The Broadmoor(Colorado Springs)
$265
$257
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbed was comfortablean extended staydesk clerkan older hotelbreakfast barclean hotelthird floorthe air force academydefinitely stay here againplace to stayeasy accessrecommend this hotelwalmarthairdryermicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This Super 8 is clean, quiet and very conveniently located to the Interstate, shopping, and several good restaurants. The desk clerk very kindly changed my reservation from a smoking room to a non-smoking room. My mistake! I opted to visit Cracker Barrel next door for breakfast, but did notice their breakfast area was equipped with my favorite malted waffle baker. Yum!

I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Whoops! No pool I shouldn't have "rated it". No fitness center that i saw -- but I don't check into hotels to use their fitness center anyway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had to stay at this hotel with my 12 year old son for his Math competition in the area.
I would generally stay at a higher star hotels as usual if I had my entire family but being there boys only I have chosen it for its value.

When I arrived at the lobby, I saw the breakfast area that is a bit small but was surprised that they serve Waffles and other continental breakfasts for the price. Now the room was large and surprisingly clean! My room included refrigerator/mircrowave oven which I did not get to use since I was given 20% off at Denny's (right in front of the lobby) by flashing the room key.

Staffs were kind and helpful. And the location was great in the center of all actions.

Only negative is that I think the building is not the newest. But for the value, it definitely went over my full expectation. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family