“Best Chinese in Colorado Springs”
Review of Xiang's Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Xiang's Kitchen
Ranked #815 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Wyoming
“Best Chinese in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have no idea how anyone could give this place anything less than five stars. The lunch includes a full size entree, soup, eggroll, wonton, and rice for around $6. The food has amazing taste, and is always ready promptly. They even offer a military discount.
I don't even bother going elsewhere anymore. Hands down the best Chinese in town.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Adam B

Viti Levu, Fiji
“Great service, dismal food.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This restaurant was actually recommended by some friends, so we attempted it - twice. The first time our food was similar to the quality of Chinese food that you would buy in a mall. Not great, not fancy, but not awful. We decided to give them another try and went again. The food was really really bad this time. Not just poor tasting Chinese cuisine, but really poor tasting food overall. Our beef had so much fat in it that it was literally more fat than meat. Ugh. The service has always been nice there, but because of the food, we will not give it a third try.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank dyceedo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food has always been delicious, delivered "HOT". No complaints,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YeHaaa Sometimes I don't feel like cooking, call them up and Presto food delivered hot and fresh, they are not skimpy with the entrée meat.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Johnny W
Colorado Springs, CO
“Decent American-style Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This place is a bit hard to find as it is tucked way in the back of a strip mall. It is near my house so we decided to give it a try. Service was average, but the restaurnt was very busy. it seems that they do a considerable takeout business too. The food was typical Americanized Chinese food. We had Twice Cooked Pork and Orange Chicken. Both were good offerings of these popular dishes. Price was about right for the amount of food. Overall decent place to eat. Will likely return for lunch.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank COCowboy
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The customer is never right....”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We decided to try a new Chinese deliver place and had a menu for this one. I called and spoke to a woman, who I later found out was the manager, and tried to give her my order. After giving her my order, I asked her to read it back, and it was wrong. I repeated my order to her and she repeated it back, and it was still wrong. I told her it was wrong, and repeated my order again and she said that was what she had, and it was fine. I told my family that it was going to be wrong, after I hung up with her. About 5 minutes later, I got a phone call from a guy asking my address, as he couldn't find it on the map, from what she had written down. I had even spelled it for her. I gave him the correct address and when he arrived, we checked the order. As I had predicted, it was wrong. The driver said he would fix it and bring it back, and called the restaurant to ask them to have it ready when he got there. After he left, I got a call back from the woman I had spoken with, demanding to know what was wrong with my order and trying to tell me that I was wrong. I told her that she never repeated my order back to me correctly, and that she didnt' get it right. She became very rude and told me that I was wrong and that she was right and wanted to know why I wanted another meal. I asked to speak to the manager, and that is when I found out that she was the manager. I was so angry by the time I hung up, that I was screaming, and I'm not one that gets upset like that. The delivery driver did bring back our correct meal, but I will never order from there again. The food was mediocre at best....

• Visited April 2012