“Historic Masterpiece”

Ranked #4 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Longmont, Colorado
“Historic Masterpiece”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stay here frequently for business. A great local historic landmark in Colo. Springs. Rooms are absolutely comfortable and accommodating. Beds comfortable, and the bathrooms are spacious with dual head showers. Staff is attentive. Never have had any rudeness from anyone. I have seen other reviews which state different. Love this hotel.

Room Tip: Inner rooms are a bit quieter. If possible ask for the junior exec. Suite. They are nice too.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We splurged for one night of vacation and choose to stay at this hotel. It was well worth it. The hotel has incorporated the beauty of the original building with modern amenities. The room was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. We would definitely stay here on our next trip. The only downside is no on site parking, but the valet parking price was reasonable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Farnborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights and found an absolute gem of a hotel. It's in downtown Colorado Springs which itself was excellent. When we arrived Patrick was on Reception duty and he gave us Room 517 which is a corner room and was absolutely wonderful. The hotel has been remodelled and everything is brand spanking new, our room which really should be called a suite was terrific and the bathroom (with a double ended shower) was fantastic. They have an attached restaurant called Springs Orleans which has a great atmosphere and the food, unlike most heel restaurants was first class. Hats off to Katie and Jason in the restaurant for good conversation and service but our 5 star award goes to Patrick in the hotel who seemed to us to be running the place.

Room Tip: Get room 517!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SimonSaint
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this lovely historic hotel for a few nights. While the building is historic, the rooms have all the modern amenities. The hotel does not have on site parking but the rate for valet parking is reasonable. The staff was pleasant and helpful - Jason and Patrick were awesome and really made our stay great. They are a big part of why I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Arahe
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Staff was pleasant, location good (downtown), lousy parking (none on-site). Not a bad experience, just nothing to draw me back. The restaurant (next door) had decent beignets, but dinner was average. I'll look elsewhere on my next trip.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark R
Colorado Spring
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My fiance and I were here only one night to celebrate an anniversary. I had requested a room on the top floor and with a nice view. When we got to the hotel the bell boys and girls were extremely polite and very helpful. I wish I was able to remember the name of the man that helped us out at the front desk as he told as he put us in his 2nd favorite room. I have heard this line before at other hotels in the past so I was a little weary. However, the junior sweet we booked was incredible. We were booked in room 506 and we absolutely loved it. We didn't think the hotel experience could get any better however when we came back from dinner, there was bottle of champagne on ice as well as a dessert for the both of us When I initially booked the room, I had mentioned that we were celebrating an anniversary and I thought it had gone unheard. I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate everything that was done for us. We had an incredible time because of the experience at the hotel. We have already recommended your hotel to everyone that we know and we will certainly be back. Thank your everything!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#20 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#5 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
#1 of 10 in Manitou Springs
HYATT house Colorado Springs
HYATT house Colorado Springs
#11 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Sprin...
#8 of 105 in Colorado Springs

Been to The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!