“Simply Fabulous”

The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

If you are visiting Colordo Springs and looking for a place to stay, look no further! The rooms are beautifully decorated with spacious bathrooms. The bed was so comfortable that you don't feel your partner moving about during the night so I slept like a baby! The bathroom was my favorite with the dual shower heads and spa tub. Thanks to the many advisors that recommended this hotel. I concur, and endorse this hotel as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stumbled upon this majestic hotel while returning from a ski trip in Breckrenridge.
This is absolutely the finest hotel that we ever had the opportunity to enjoy: it has all the amenities including a beautiful suite, gorgeous marble, granite and wonderful art work throughout, very well designed, and perfect for the professional who has work to do. And did I mention the restaurant? The food and atmosphere are equally as fine as what one would expect from a first class New Orleans restaurant, and the service and wine selection is top notch.
We were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark D
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

First let me say the actual hotel is beautiful and the in house staff is helpful, but having to deal with Wyhndam reservation department is a chore, I had to deal with them twice during this stay and both times they were incredibly rude and unwilling to answer any questions, and as much as I try to seperate the hotel from the company I have a hard time seeing myself staying there in the future, which is unfortunate. So if you are staying there make sure to do everything online or insist on dealing with the in house staff.

• Stayed February 2013
Perry S, Owner at The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear guest,

I am so sorry to here about your interaction with Wyndham. Please be assured that this is a privately owned property, NOT Wyndham owned or managed. Wyndham is strictly a flag and booking system with zero ownership interest. I am the sole owner of this property and striving for 5 star perfection. I am happy to know that you think the property is beautiful and our staff helpful as I have worked diligently to build an exceptional property and equally exceptional personnel team to manage it. I hope that in the future you will call our hotel directly at 719-323-2000 and ask to speak to Famela, our in house reservationist or Shelby our GM. Please let them know of your experience with Wyndham and they will certainly make you happy that you chose to stay with us again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and we sincerely hope to see you in the future.

Perry S
Harwinton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I frequent the Springs often and used to stay at another big-chain, high-end hotel. I was referred to the Mining Exchange by a colleague of mine. After 1 stay over a year ago this Is the only Hotel I will stay at while in the Springs. I have since recommended this hotel to several colleagues who have all made The Mining Exchange their hotel of choice while in the Springs. The rates are half of what I would pay for this type of experience inNew York. Check it out. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

1 Thank William A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
#1 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Sprin...
#9 of 105 in Colorado Springs
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn...
#6 of 105 in Colorado Springs
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,201 reviews
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Spri...
#2 of 105 in Colorado Springs

Been to The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!