“Bedroom awat from Home”

The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
DIVIDE
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Amazing!! From the moment we stepped in we were not disappointed with this hotel. The atmsphere is great. It's cozy and upscale and the history of the hotel leaves a great sense of mystery that is unique. The lobby was a great a place to sit and read and enjoy the view with a cup of coffee. Our room was comfortable, and the bathroom was awesome. Dual head shower...a tub that you can actually soak in...perfect! There is only one thing that could have made our stay even more special, when I booked our room, I stated that it was our anniversary...when we got to our room it would have been nice to have a note saying happy anniversary, a flower, a chocolate on my pillow, anything to let us know that our night was special. But considering how much we enjoyed our time there, this was a little thing.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Calgary
Reviewed November 21, 2012

As others have stated, the service level is excellent and the rooms are beautiful. Well appointed and incorporating the history of the building, we loved the idea of the vaults serving as maids closets. The lobby area is a nice place to relax and have a drink, and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. We strongly recommend this property as a home base for your Colorado Springs experience.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Oak Ridge
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel reflects my standard for excellence. Excellent service, trained staff, excellent art, superb restaurant, and, most important, FREE FAST INTERNET! I cannot say enough about this hotel -- the staff is right on. When I found out my travel agency had locked in rates to nisure they received a commission, the hotel did everything it could to give me a lower rate. Then they came by my room and provided a voucher for breakfast just for my trouble. The only thing this hotel needs is a larger workout room -- it is really small and poorly equipped. My recommendation -- CALL the hotel directly -- they will make it happen for you. I plan on staying here everytime I am in Colorado Springs -- I strongly recommend you do the same.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#20 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
#1 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Sprin...
#9 of 105 in Colorado Springs
HYATT house Colorado Springs
HYATT house Colorado Springs
#11 of 105 in Colorado Springs

Been to The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!