“So good!”

The Coffee Exchange
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great cup of coffee, nice people, and the blueberry muffin was fresh from the oven and fantastic! :)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Their tip jar says it all: Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.

My wife and I finished lunch and wanted some afternoon coffee. After a misstep at another coffee shop, we found this place. The espresso shots were drawn by a guy that clearly understands what makes good espresso, resulting in an amazing cup of coffee. While chatting with him, he mentioned that he was letting some muffins cool. I looked a bit closer, and noticed that there were muffins sitting in a muffin pan that had just been removed from the oven. Homemade...yum!

Sitting on the counter right in front of me were cinnamon rolls that were clearly homemade. I absolutely love cinnamon rolls, so I picked one up as well. I can say that it was very, very good. And, for those that care about such things, the ingredients in the cinnamon roll were at least somewhat natural...I would have been sick otherwise.

There was free parking right in front of the store, but only a few spaces. Everywhere else there are meters. On a Saturday afternoon, parking was no problem at all.

I would highly recommend stopping by this place!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is pretty tasty considering it is a coffee place. Their coffee is always good, fresh, and the employees are fun and engaging. Anytime I have a meeting I try to come here.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is the best coffee place I have been to yet. I had the gooey zombie- highly recommended and also their apple crumb muffin was spot on! We will be stopping here next time we are passing through! The atmosphere was great and the service was very impressive! A must try!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We were headed back to Texas and wanted to hit up a local coffee shop. Found this place with high reviews on trip advisor. Nice service and great suggestions. We tried zombie drinks w white espresso beans and loved them! Cherry eyed zombie has a great twist to the flavor! Totally worth the stop, just wished we lived closer!