“Nice Stay!!”

Ranked #9 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, and afternoon snack each day, as they were delicious. I was also very impressed with the great views, while sitting out on the patio!! Housekeeping did a good job of having my room ready for me each afternoon when I got back from work. I also like the rates I got working with Kum & Go!! My only complaint was that their were dogs barking, in rooms very close to mine a couple of the nights I was here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Lufkin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff are amazing here, the manager was especially good at her job. It sits right on a stream and mountains in the back! Great Views for breakfast (which was delicious)...and Dinner (they serve on weekdays). While it did cost a little more it was definitely worth the money. They have kitchens if you are planning on staying a while like we did. There was a little construction happening in the main dining area/front lobby but they kept it clean and you barely noticed the guys working. I'm sure when they are done it will be a beautiful breakfast/dining area. Great location also! Not alot of traffic because they are tucked at the bottom of the hill yet the freeway might be 1/8 mile away. The separate bedroom was just an added bonus. Loved this place and we travel alot.

Room Tip: if you have kids I would get the separate bedroom just so they can have a TV and you can have a TV...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

best people, best rooms, best food. this is the second time i have stayed hear, i look forward to coming back.they make you feel like you are at home,they smile at you from the house keeping staff to daniel the manager it is one of the best times that i every had.

Room Tip: get one with the view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HotelAdmin87, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure getting to see you again this year! We look forward to greeting you with a smile next year or sooner if you are in the area. Thank you so much for telling others about the service your received. Our renovation is coming along and it is looking beautiful.

See you soon!

West Haven, Utah, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I travel here about once a month for business. They have refurbished the interior and it is looking great. The staff is super friendly, and they take care of you. Rooms are a perfect size, complete with kitchenette and beds are comfortable. Breakfasts are great, complete with eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, cereal, waffles and juices. Dinners in the evening are pretty good as well. Nice to not worry about breakfast and dinner with a busy schedule.

Room Tip: Pool is outside, makes it hard to swim in the winter. I have never needed room service.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

We especially love our repeat customers and strive to provide a "home away from home" atmosphere. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback as it is very important to us. We hope to see you many more times in the future.

Grand Junction, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had never stayed at a Staybridge Suites before and decided to give it a try. Very comfortable suite, with living room, kitchen and desk in one room and comfortable bed and larg bathroom in the other room. This Hotel has great views of the front range to the west. They are remodeling presently, but I see that as a good sign that they want to keep their image up. Breakfast was very good with many options. Limited seating due to remodeling, but we were able to find a table.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about our hotel. We are very glad you were satisfied and enjoyed our awesome mountain views. Please come back again after the remodel to see the improvements we are making.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

It's been over a year but I had to write a review for this hotel. My wife and I came here over a year ago for business and pleasure. After my conference, we stayed for a mini vacation. I'm glad I stayed here rather then the conference hotel. This hotel is clean and fresh. The staff was great and provide us Houstonians with great directions to all the outdoor activities. Finding the hotel was difficult at first but totally satisfied once we walked in.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

It is truly amazing that more than a year after your stay that you remembered to write about your stay. It makes the entire team very happy to hear as it is our goal to provide every guest with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again, perhaps this summer to escape the Texas heat. Thanks for making us your hotel of choice.

Park City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were going to arrive late, so I had called ahead and requested a specific room type. The agent on the phone was really friendly and they said no problem. When I got there their automatic front door wouldn't open. Rather than taking the time to stand up and walk out the front desk clerk just motioned for me to push and I could come in. The doors were heavy and hard to move. He assigned my room. I went to it & it was the wrong room. (type of beds) Went back and was sent to other side of the hotel. I understand this happens it was just after midnight and I was carrying a baby and all my luggage so I was frustrated. The hotel is undergoing renovations so it is a mess right now. But the outside looked really nice. Finally, in the room. I loved the layout and that there was a kitchen but the furniture was marked from heavy use and the bathroom was really dirty. There were old shampoo bottles (used) left above the top of the shower, the fan was filthy, and there was hair in the tub.
I would have requested a new room but was too tired to move again. I am sure a lot of these things will be fixed with the redo. So I wouldn’t count this hotel out, but basic housekeeping should be addressed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pcloangirl
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay. I am very glad you will not count our hotel out. We are making some exciting changes and look forward to providing a superior product with excellent service on your next visit.