Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$171
$189
$161
  • Pool
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$182
$186
$599
$359
$261
$212
$184
$176
All reviewsfree laundrybasketball courtfront desktwo bedroom suitelight dinnerfree dinnerhome away from homethe holiday inn expressstove topsmall kitchenold chicagofull size refrigeratorbreakfast and dinnerlaundry roomplace to staypikes peakexcellent stay
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for two nights while our son competed in a marching band competition at the Air Force stadium. We were in a two bedroom suite and overall, it was very nice. A few comments:

Kitchen: It was enough to make do, but we've certainly had larger kitchen areas in other suites. This one had a small dishwasher, a two-burner electric stove, a toaster, coffee maker, enough dishes for 6 people, a garbage disposal, various other tools (can opener, spatula, etc.), and a full-size refrigerator. One thing it lacked was a scouring pad or dishcloth to wash the dishes (a scouring pad is certainly preferable, as hotel pots/pans are awful to clean since they lack the no-stick properties... bring a can of cooking spray to make things easier). I had to use a white washcloth from the bathroom to wash the pots, and I'm sure after they saw the condition of said washcloth, perhaps they will rethink their omission of a proper kitchen cloth!

Bedrooms: The room we were in (I think it was 305) had a room with two double beds and then a room with one queen bed. It also had a fold-out couch. We're a family of 5 and had plenty of space for everyone. Both bedrooms and the living area all have televisions. The beds had plenty of very soft pillows, but to us, the beds themselves (or at least the one my husband and I had) could definitely use a nice mattress pad or something to make it a little more comfy. The windows have nice light-blocking curtains which is always nice.

Bathrooms: There were two bathrooms. Each were very clean and roomy. Good water pressure and plenty of hot water. I was pleased with the quality of the towels - nice ones with good absorbency, not cheap like some hotels. It's the small things like this that make a difference.

Breakfast: We cooked our own both mornings, so we did not partake in the lobby breakfast. It was nice to know it was there, however, as we needed some more bread and were able to pop down and grab some.

Noise: Although the hotel has very easy access off of hwy 25, there is a train track running somewhere close by and we heard it several times. It wasn't unbearable by any means, but there was definitely a rumble every now and then of a train going by. We also learned quickly to be careful with the doors. They slam very hard and we were always telling our kids to be careful... nothing like disturbing your neighbors with a noisy door.

Other comments: This hotel is pet friendly, although we decided not to bring our dog. Good to know that they are welcome, though. They only have an outdoor pool, but I'm pretty sure you can use their sister property's indoor pool (just across the parking lot). We did not. I didn't personally encounter any staff members, but I know that the check-in process was smooth as it only took my husband a few short minutes to do it and it was a Friday night. The room was very clean, had ample space and storage (a closet in each room), and we were very pleased. No major complaints of any kind, and we would stay there again. We're somewhat picky about our hotel rooms, so this says a lot.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michele F
HotelAdmin87, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We love to receive this kind of detailed feedback directly from our guests. I am very happy to hear that you would come back and stay with us again. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Daniel Valdez

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is my first stay at the Colorado Springs Staybridge, but I will certainly be back. The staff has all been friendly and quick to help with any needs I've had. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is great, and the views are incredible. A solidly outfitted business center has let me get my expense reports in with ease each week, without having to beg favors from the front desk to get things scanned or faxed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd or 4th floor, on the back side of the hotel. Great views of the mountains!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here now. The first time waswhen our youngest returned from Iraq to Ft Carson, CO. The second now is just a visit to see the new grandson. Brought along our son's Chiweiner dog for a visit (he can't keep him in his apt yet so wse babysit.) Baby and dog getting along great together.
Enjoying the visit and the accomodations here. Small suite with kitchetette and a great staff and I think location. Puppy doen not like being in the room alone and the hotel staff and other guests are great about his "announcing" he is being neglected.
Try it out the next time, or the first time, that you are in the area. Well sorth the stay.

Room Tip: The two suites we have had were both great rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were here for 2 months while we were house hunting. The staff was unbelievably helpful. The location is very convenient. The free laundry was fantastic! Views are spectacular. We had a two bedroom suite that was perfect for our small family. THis hotel is pet friendly.

We will defintely stay here again!

Tim M

Room Tip: Second floor, west side--near the laundry room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had a great experience on my last two stays at this hotel. After spending two years on the road, I've become very picky. This place was clean, offered an excellent complimentary breakfast and light dinner. The owners have kept up appearances well, but a few signs of age are showing through.

Check out the beautiful view from the back deck. Nice place to have breakfast or chill with a glass of wine!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business