“Ok for basic asian food”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #384 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food is ok, nothing great. I'd call it American-ized Asian. The dishes are not spicy. I've tried a few different dishes, and they've all been fairly consistent -- no stinkers, but nothing too great either. Be prepared to add Sirachi sauce to spice it up a bit and add some flavor.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've eaten here numerous times and have always gotten excellent food. The food is tasty with lots of choices on their menu.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family has been to Pei Wei many times at we keep coming back. The food is great, with a good selection. You choose your dish, then choose which meat you want (or tofu if you are not a meat eater). They have both brown and white rice. You order at the counter, then sit down and they bring you your food when it is ready. the place is always clean and efficient. The now have smaller plates you can order instead of the standard ones which I think is great for those that don't want to eat 3 servings as one meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Pei Wei is one of my favorite lunch spots because they do gluten-free well and tasty.! Ask for the gluten-free menu at the order counter. The list isn't long but it is sufficient to allow you to eat with friends and family who aren't gluten-free. I like the Vietnamese Salad rolls and the sweet and sour chicken. When you order the sweet and sour you will question whether it is gluten-free (I did). It is! They coat the meat in cornstarch and have a dedicated fryer. I understand that Pei Wei is owned by P. F. Chang's which is also great about gluten-free.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I love this place, the exact menu from PF Changes but you order without a waiter. Eat in or take home, always large portions. I usually get the chicken fried rice without chili peppers and it last for 2 or 3 meals, I love it.