“Typical pub food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went on a Saturday after 5:00pm and it was busy. Managed to get seats at the bar. Bar tenders were friendly. Ordered the corn fritters, More corn on the dish as garnishment than in the fritter. Chicken pot stickers were good. The Thai salmon was good. The place is noisy and hard to have a conversation. Nothing really special about the brew house.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was my second visit to BJ's. It is close to home so we decided to drop in for a late lunch. The restaurant was fairly empty sprinkled with a few people in the dining area and a few at the bar. We we seated by a non nonchalant hostess but quickly followed up by our server who took our drink and food order. I had the quesadillas and my wife had the flat bread pizza. Both choices were small but tasty. Typically we would not have desert during lunch but my wife wanted to try the brownie and ice cream which we ordered after our meal. We waited and waited and waited. After about 10 minutes our server came by and apologized and stated she would check on the progress. After waiting another 5 minutes with no desert I was done. My daughter's easy bake oven 10 was faster. I went over to the front of the restaurant (server's area) to ask about my bill. I stated I was ready to go and my desert had not showed so I wanted it off my bill. After waiting another 5 minutes nothing. Eventually the "Senior Manager" came in and resolved the problem. He was gratuitous even while I was venting on him. Either the staff has poor communication or they just don't care. Either way this dining experience was poor. I would not rule BJ's out but they need work. Beware.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Lunch--Pricey and not worth it. We had avacado rolls that were overpowered by cream cheese and the dipping sauce did not go well with the flavors in the rolls. Had to ask for a spoon for the sauce--I guess they thought we were gonna double dip and share the germs.
We ordered flatbread pizzas...more like flatbread with a couple of sparse toppings and no flavor. The California Club was much better than the Italian sausage but we weren't really impressed with either one. The Caifornia club had nice sized chunks of chicken and avacado but the only thing that saved it was the drizzle of garlic. The Italian sausage tasted like dry toast...The tomatoes had very little flavor and I actually thought they had brought me the wrong pizza so I asked the waiter and he had to point out the tiny crumbles of italian sausage on it. I won't go back

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The place is a little loud for us over 60s and it is typical Brewhouse Food .
We've enjoyed the beers. Always seems busy so plan ahead.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The food at BJ's is pretty good. The quality i give 3.5 stars but the selection I give 5 stars. There is an endless amount of options on the menu. It was a really good atmosphere too. The waiters at this particular location were not the best and on occasion the wait time for our food after it was ordered exceeded 40 minutes.