“Excellent Brew Pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Excellent Brew Pub”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stopped at BJ’s for lunch after a bit of Christmas shopping, and glad we did.

Traveling with a 15-month in-tow affords us many special requests such as extra napkins, a slice of cheese, milk, etc, etc… Christina, our server, took great care of us and made us feel quite welcome.

Our meals were delicious. I had the Black & Bleu Burger with hand-cut fries, and other than the chef not spreading on a bit more ‘bleu’ on the burger – it was excellent. My wife had the chicken sandwich w/ avocado and sweet potato fries on the side. Our son had pasta w/ broccoli and chicken. All were served hot and delicious.

The ambience was lively, but not unbearably loud as some brew pubs. Great for families for lunch.

The “Red” and “Holiday” brews were both noteworthy. I think I’ll go back for another seasonal brew the next time I’m in town.

Note: Bathrooms were especially clean for families with little ones, and even had a “KinderKare” changing area in each bathroom.

Would recommend: Already have to parents (with a gift card)
Would patronize again: Planning on it

• Visited December 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good service. Good options”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A friend took me here for my birthday lunch and I had some delicious grilled mahi mahi tacos. They were light and fresh and reasonably priced. The iced tea is refreshing. The service was great considering it was very busy. And for my birthday they brought me a mini pazookie with a scoop of ice cream and a candle on it. Very cute. All in a nice lunch.

• Visited December 2012
“Good Beer, Good Food!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I like BJ's a lot. The menu is varied and expansive, and I've liked everything I've had, there. The beer is good (and has many you can't get anywhere else), and it's a pleasant enough experience that my family and I have been there numberous times. It can get a little loud on game days, of course, but there are no places with TVs in Colorado Springs that AREN'T loud on game days. In short, don't hesitate to try BJ's out if you haven't been; you won't regret it!

• Visited October 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Bring your own wine glass!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was really loving coming to BJ's on Tuesday's 1/2 price wine night. However the las twot time we there they were out of wine glasses!! Last time it took 20 minutes to get our drinks!! They served my sparkling wine split in a warm from the washer flute!! Asked the manager about his and he said it's because of the happy hour special, but it's seems if you're going to advertise this you should have enough glasses. The drinks came out a second before the appetizers. Service in the bar seems to be better than the restaurant. (We like Kate!!) The little pizza's are yummy, hope they do better next time. Will keep trying.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Hapi2bme
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We eat at this BJ's frequently. We recently had the opportunity to sit outside with a great view of the mountains and were served by Jason. He did a superb job getting us our food and brews as well as entertaining us. The wide choices on entrees make this one of our favorite places.

• Visited September 2012