“good eats”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #136 of 1,423 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“good eats”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ate here twice on a recent business trip and the food was excellent both times. I sat at the bar and service was excellent, (Shannon was a great bartender). Try the jumbalaya and the mac-n-cheese. The red and porter were my favorite brews (get the sampler if you are unsure) and the irish rootbeer was a great drink.

Visited July 2012

Missouri, United States
“Amazing food and beverages!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I were just driving around looking for a place to eat and when he saw "Brewhouse" he knew that was where we were going to eat! We were not displeased in any way! This place has amazing food and an incredible selection of drinks to choose from. I strongly recommend the BJ's Berry Apple Cider (alcoholic). It's so sweet and delicious! Also, their deep dish pizza along with the spinach stuffed mushrooms are wonderful! Our bartender (we sat at the bar) was Johanna and she was super sweet and very helpful. I wish there was a BJ's closer to MO. I'd eat there every night! Also, their prices are great considering the atmosphere. I expected a much higher bill, but their prices were very reasonable!

Laramie, Wyoming
“A rough start but ended well...”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We began with calling in ahead of time to get a reservation and were told it would be 30 minutes. By the time we arrived, we anticipated a 15 to 20 minute wait but no more than that. When we checked in with the hostess and were told it would be 45 minutes, we were pretty unimpressed by that. We told the hostess we called in advance and she gave us this "I dont give a crap" look and didn't bother with a verbal response. We were a very hungry group of seven and wrangled a bit with the manager and they arranged for us to get a booth about 20 minutes later. Once finally seated, the service was actually very very good despite what other reviews mentioned. Our table ordered a BJ's Favorite Pizza to split and my oh my was it YUMMY! I was not disappointed with the final tab, the food or the service but the cost of a beer was over $6.00 a pint which I thought was excessive so I passed on the beer and enjoyed my calorie free and thirst quenching water! :)

Endicott, New York
“A great last minute fill in”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

BJ's accomodated us at the last minute when reservations, at another restaurant, fell through. We had a party of seven, but there was no hesitation and we were "worked in" with a minimal wait.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I doubt I'll be back....”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

As always, service was slow and servers not very nice. Veggie Mediterranean pasta was overwhelming with the kalamazoo olives-and I love them which is why I ordered the dish. Chicken noodle soup was super, super salty. It took us 2 hours to get our food and eat. Poor service, inflated prices on many things, slow service and at best, mediocre food--I'm pretty much done with BJ's. There are too many other choices out there to have to go back.

• Visited June 2012