“Interesting and Fun for Kids”

Focus on the Family Welcome Center
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The kids loved the circular slide and puppet/stage area to play in. You can go on a self guided tour or a guided tour of the building, eat at the Soda Shop, and visit the large book/gift store. It is a very interesting place to visit and the grand kids always love going.

1  Thank Greg N

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We probably would not have visited here, but my sister-in-law was visiting from out of town and was interested, so we went. Although we belong to a different (Christian) church, I found the displays very interesting, and there were all kinds of resources, including a well-stocked Christian bookstore. I would recommend a visit to any Christian (and who knows, maybe it would interest non-Christians and unbelievers as well).

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good for all ages of guests. Our son looks forward to the day he is tall enough to go down the big slide.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I"m not sure that adults without children would enjoy spending more than 30 minutes at the welcome center but I visited with my grandchildren who had been before and couldn't wait to return. The main attraction in the kid's area is what looked to be a 3-story, tunnel slide. Even though my 5-year-old grandchild was tall enough to qualify to slide he was too timid to try it. My 8 year-old grandchild did slide and enjoyed it. My grown daughter also slid down but looked a bit relieved on reaching the end. She said it was super fast. Bookstore connected is large and well stocked.

1  Thank merwinak
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Kids, teens, and even adults will enjoy their visit to Focus on the Family. The slide is always a winner, but the soda shop is a must have, too. In the area devoted to the kids, we all had fun strolling through and spending time playing with the materials and props provided. The employees were all friendly and kind when dealing with all of the visitors there. This is always a place to stop and relax at when traveling to Colorado.

1  Thank mocatlady