“Fab!”

Back East Bar & Grill
Ranked #155 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My kiddos love their pizza! Love love love the Philly fries! Great place for lunch, a little loud for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Back East Bar & Grill

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Neighborhood place with good food, lots of business
Try the pizza
The servers are very helpful and friendly

Reviewed November 16, 2012

While my son was a cadet at USAFA, we discovered this place. The pizza and beef-on-weck were the closest to what I remember "back east." Finding really good pizza outside of the upstate NY city I grew up in is always a challenge. Back East Bar and Grill's pizza is exactly what I remember truly good pizza tasting like. What an enjoyment!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Had the opportunity to have a beef on weck this summer in Rochester. This sandwich was even better than I remembered. The Back East's sandwich was the closest I have had when not "back east"

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The Back East B&G is a down home friendly place with good food and a great atmosphere. It’s not a large place, with a central bar and surrounded by about 20-25 tables. It is very football oriented with its decorations which I liked. There is a area for a band to play, but not one there when we were there. The restraint was very busy and not an open seat in the place. Drinks are reasonable priced but the food will get me to go back. It has an extensive menu at good prices. The sandwiches that we had for dinner were both very good, but the spicy potato tot was incredible. Looking at what other patrons were eating, the pizza also looked very good, and very large. Looking forward to going back again.

1  Thank ColoradoR-B