“Quite Good”
Review of Thai Mint

Thai Mint
Ranked #50 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I sure wish we could rate in increments. I would have given this place a 4.9 if I could have.We ate here for lunch. Their lunch special was green curry and that's what I ordered. It was amazingly good. I ordered it mild and am I ever glad I did. I'm not a complete wuss when it comes to spicy but in this case the mild was spicy enough to get my attention without having the heat overtake the flavors of the food. The egg roll was not greasy and had lots of flavor. The only complaint I had was the ice tea was a little weak otherwise this would have been a 5 star rating. Service was very good. As the place filled up for lunch there was only one waitress and she was hustling but always cheery and helpful. This was my first time there but I will go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

After hearing so much about this place I had to go visit again. I visited years ago and had an "okay" experience. Things seem to have changed because the food was amazing! I ordered the green curry and got it Thai hot---perfect! It was so aromatic and the flavors were so authentic! The egg rolls that came with the lunch special were SO good! I ordered the Thai noodle soup with meatballs for my two younger sons who were adopted from China less than a year ago. I have never seen them eat SO much at a restaurant, including Chinese restaurants! They loved the soup! When I took a bite of the soup it immediately brought back memories of my trip to Bangkok and Chiang Mai years ago. It's amazing how smells and flavors can invoke those wonderful memories!

We WILL be back and will be back often! The prices are great too! The lunch specials come with an egg roll. For the 2 entrees with egg rolls and one soda our meal cost under $20!

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Honestly the best Thai food I have ever had. Ever. If you are anything like me, you get frustrated at restaurants that claim to have spicy food. Thai Mint brings it, and the flavor! I got my dish Thai Hot and I was struggling in the most delightful way! All the food tastes so clean, and fresh, isn't greasy and is just really really good! From the chicken egg rolls, to any entree, and then fried cheesecake? Awesome!
The place is very unassuming, at the end of a strip mall with just 6 tables. Don't let this deter you however because you will receive the best food, the friendliest service and an overall wonderful experience if you choose Thai Mint! I live pretty much on the opposite end of town but will gladly make the drive anytime!
Bravo!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place is great! I've tried many Thai places and Thai Mint is my favorite! The food is exceptional and the service is warm. It is a small restaurant, with 7-8 tables but who cares if you get to eat! They recently added outdoor dining which is nice! The mango and sticky rice...ahhh a must try!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is an outstanding example of a small, personal, authentic Thai restaurant. We have visited six times in two months and have been very pleased each and every time. The food is outstanding, the personnel exceptionally friendly and the prices very reasonable. The best fried chicken spring rolls anywhere. Crab and cheese wonton outstanding. Masaman curry excellent. Fresh table cloths and small vase of flowers on each table. Very small, so don't go at rush times.