“Best Thai food in town !!”
Review of Thai Mint

Thai Mint
Ranked #50 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Since I moved here from Thailand ! All i could say Thai mint is the best authentic Thai food !! Every food on the menu are the closest to original Thai food , and the waitress she's really nice and helpful when can't find the Thai food on the menu and u can just ask from her ! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone !!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've got to say, after spending a few weeks touring Thailand recently, that this is as close to authentic as you will ever get. (Scratch that...it IS authentic!) I'll be back many times to work my way through the menu until I have tried everything. I love the red and massaman curries. Excellent flavors! Pad Thai is great. The great service and the friendliness of the waitress and the cooks was just like what I experienced in Thailand. Oh, and don't forget to try the mango and sticky sweet rice.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

If I'd have to say we have a "regular" Thai spot in Colorado Springs, Thai Mint would be it. It's fast, very tasty, portion sizes and prices are just right. They have OUTSTANDING soups and their Penang curry is probably among the top I've ever had. Their Pad Thai is good, not great, but that's just my opinion. It's missing something that I can't put my finger on... fish sauce? Service is provided by a very friendly family that keeps us coming back. I'll agree with a previous reviewer that referred Thai Mint as a "hole in the wall", but honestly, the owners have done what they could to make this a comfortable dining experience. They also have a nice bathroom!

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I know my Thai food. Red curry is creamy, excellent, beef tender. When I ate my curry without touching the rice that came with it the owner offered me more curry! I said No--what was I thinking?? Chicken satay was very good, skewers coated with coconut milk, and it came with a tasty peanut sauce and cucumber salad. I ate every drop. Clean restaurant but lousy ambiance in a strip mall near Chapel Hills Mall, so I can't say it's "date-worthy" even though food is excellent. 1275 Briargate Blvd. Only blemish is that the Thai Iced Tea is a little too sweet.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Great Food, Great Service, Awesome Prices. Favorite Thai joint on the North side of town. See the three photos we added.