“good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Las Vegas
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

food was good, service quick an dfriendly. nothing over the top but very good and comfortable. will visit again

Visited February 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I love this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

So far I have really enjoyed all the food I've had here. I like the idea of their flaming cheese and I hear that it is really good, but I don't want to pay the price they charge for it. I go her as often as I can.

Visited August 2012
Fort Carson, Colorado
“Great Greek restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have eating many times at "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant" when we have traveled to Arizona & California. Here in Colorado only one time, I'm not sure why? :(

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Greek Food in the Springs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've dined at this restaurant, and we have also used them for catering. The food is excellent, and the service is always wonderful. I dine here with my children, and they are welcoming and accomodating to families - something I really appreciate as a mom.

Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“greek food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had heard good things about my big fat greek resturant and wanted to try it. The waitress was very nice and helpful for recommendations. My wife and I had 2 very good meals and both had enough for a nice lunch the next day. Very good service and the food was enjoyable.

Visited August 2012