“a delightful meal”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

A Greek feast and a real treat. The portions are generous which allowed for sharing. A favorite appetizer was Tyrokefteri, it came in a platter of four assorted dips with pita that was excellent. The baklava cheesecake was a good finish to the meal and a unique dessert. Would recommend this restaurant and wish it were possible to clone it for my hometown!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great atmosphere with the employees dancing and clapping as if in Greece - and the flame throwing is exciting. Food is excellent and fairly well priced.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

You want decent greek food go to Jake and Tellys in Colo City. The place had been open about a month and were on that side of town decided to give it a whirl. Well maybe they hadnt been broken in yet. Service was slow food was average or less.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The name of the restaurant did not inspire confidence when I first saw it, but my family gave it a try and we were pleasantly surprised. We've eaten food in Greece, and in other Greek restaurants, so we know the taste landscape. MBFGR is not high quality Greek food, but it was good and tasty, and came in generous portions. I'd call it a good casual dining experience. We all shared plates and had food to spare. The three-ball rating is only because our service over a few visits has been spotty. Very understaffed one time. Otherwise, the atmosphere is open and comfortable.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Although this is a chain restaurant, the food is good and the prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity. Kids are sure to enjoy the dancing and fire breathing that take place every so often. A fun place, and very crowded on the weekends.