“Great staff, food is hit or miss.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: Southwestern Cuisine
Description: Southwestern Cuisine
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Staff are pleasant and accommodating. Food quality seems to be a bit hit and miss. Breakfast is always a winner. The buffet is second to none in this hotel category. Lunch is average. Dinner is really the hit or miss. Steaks can be average and not always prepared as requested. I don't send food back thus can't speak to their ability to correct their mistakes. Food shouldn't hit the table unless its right. Honest wait staff will back me up on this point. Dress code is casual. We even saw a teen girl dining barefooted with her mother.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The coffee is excellent and hot. There are numerous things on the hot breakfast buffet and many gluten-free options including the fantastic omelet. Great service!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The grill located inside the Marriott has great food. They are "pricy" of course since it is a hotel restaurant, but the quality is great. They have a very good breakfast bat that has everything imaginable, so what ever your taste, they have it.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had one of their lunch specials there when we first arrived, a soup and sandwich which was quite good. The next morning, we ate breakfast there as a family, and only ate together for breakfast once. Their buffet is quite extensive, I will give them that, and they fresh cook eggs to your specification. I also enjoyed their fresh in-house made granola mix. The wait staff were on top of their game and very helpful, but the price was incredible in my humble opinion.

1  Thank MizTerry
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had the buffalo wings and a caesar salad that was nice for the price. They were willing to serve me in the bar which I appreciated because I had just met a fellow conference attendee and we were having such a good conversation I didn't want to disrupt that.