“AMAZING Thai!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

As a fan of thai food I knew I would likely enjoy my meal here since the previous reviews were so good, but I had no idea how good the food and service would be!
My husband and I were in Colorado Springs for 1 week and ended up having dinner here 3 of those nights!
This is the only Pad Thai I have ever liked, the iced thai tea was delicious (and not just half a cup of half and half), and we also greatly enjoyed the drunken noodles and spring rolls.
I will 100% eat here again if in the area again, and wish SO much this place was in the city I live in!

1  Thank c_bear311

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Good food and service. This competes with some other great Thai places I have eaten at over the years. I would say this is a repeat!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We're pretty picky about our food, and have tried other Thai in town, so when we found this one (only 5 mins from home) we were stoked!

The chicken satay is OK (we've had better) but the red and yellow curry is fantastic. It would be nice if they served it with Jasmine rice but, still, we have found our go-to Thai place.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Because it was listed in Trip Advisor, we thought we'd try it. It was located somewhat out of the way from our hotel, but I would say it was worth it. The restaurant is within a strip mall in a small shopping center near condos and apartments along the way.

The restaurant is small (around 12 tables), nicely decorated and very comfortable. The wait persons greeted us with big smiles and very welcoming.

Now the food ... we ordered Kabocha Squash Tempura for an appetizer. So yummy. The batter was light, the sauce was delicious. We decided to order two meals and share it ... Basil Eggplant (medium heat) and Pad Thai Noodles (mild heat). We liked each one ... had leftovers of the noodles so that will be lunch for tomorrow. My companion ordered the Fried Bananas with Homemade Coconut Ice Cream for dessert. I'm not a dessert person but I thought I'd try it cause it sounded unusual. Tried it? I ate half of it. Again, the batter around the bananas was light and the coconut ice cream was delish. I wouldn't mind eating another dessert like that again.

1  Thank KalihiKid65
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Love this little restaurant! The owner and staff are so friendly and attentive and the food is wonderful! My friends and I have tried many dishes and never found anything we didn't love. The food is fresh and so flavorful. My two favs are Thai Basil Chicken and Hot Pepper Shrimp. Great quiet place for lunch to talk and get food fast.