“We eat take out from here waaaay too much!”

NaRai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 1,485 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Close to home, so we get take out from here a lot, because it is so good! I know I go there too much because they greet me by first name when I walk in the door :-).

One of my coworkers who is of Thai heritage find it to be very good and authentic. His parents, who immigrated, also approve. My wife and daughter are very fond of the curries (curry fans be sure to try the pumpkin curry, which is a variant of the red curry). I really like those and some of the rice dishes, and the Pad Thai is great too. We've tried a few different appetizers and have liked them all. They make it to the level of spice you request. Be forewarned, Hot and Thai Hot are very spicy, and that's coming from someone who likes hot spicy food.

They just remodeled the interior for those who are dining in, which we don't do very often because we usually get take out.

My only complaint is that they haven't updated the menu in a while, so there are things on the menu that they no longer serve.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Tucked in a strip mall in Rockrimmon, this is one of the finest Thai restaurants I have eaten in....Their curries and Pad thai's are excellent...and everything is made to order. The appetizers are unique and excellent...especially their egg rolls, shumai and wrapped shrimp....They have daily chef specials and one of my favorites is the calamari...fresh, tender, lightly breaded served with a sweet/spicey chili dipping sauce. They have an entree with sauteed green beans and either chicken, shrimp, pork or tofu that is one of my favs. The interior is lovely and inviting and the owner goes out of her way to accomodate every customer. Worth the visit.