“Everything you could want and more!”
Review of iTopIt

iTopIt
Ranked #17 of 40 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Description: Self-serve frozen yogurt & sorbet, serving Colorado Springs. 24 flavor combinations, over 70 topping choices, and lots of family fun!
Fountain, Colorado
“Everything you could want and more!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Yogurt sold by the ounce is a real treat. Outstanding variety and the flavors change regularly except for a few staples so it never gets old. The additional toppings include not just sweets and treats but all kinds of fruit. Much of the yogurt is available in low-fat in case you are watching your waistline. They recently added a new kids cup for a set price which is nice for families watching their budgets. The people are friendly and helpful. Pick up a punch card and save up for free yogurt!

• Visited February 2014
iTopIt, Owner at iTopIt, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thanks for the great feedback and for your continued business!

Netarts
“Very addicting!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

When I lived in Colorado Springs I would go almost everyday. So I would always get a punch card for my free cup! So many diff. flavors and they tell you the calories and if its fat free ect. ect. I always try maybe five or six of the little sample cups even tho I have two favs that I always get and switch up. If its warm/hot out I get Strawberry and cheese cake mixed together with walnuts lots of fruit and razberry syrup.I did try this once substituting the strawberry with cherry flavor. It was good but a stronger flavor. On a colder day I get chocolate mixed with banana.Add in the nuts ,chocolate syrup and some cherries and it tastes just like a banana split. I usually go to the Powers location. god,I wish there was a itopit where I live now. But,everytime I fly back to the Springs I still try to have my yogurt everyday:)

• Visited September 2013
St. Louis, MO
“yum, and fun!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Really neat little place. Lots of different flavors
, tons of toppings. Would like to go everyday but a bit pricey, and bad for the waistline!

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for Families”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We've been here several times with our kids. They love it and so do we! There's a good selection of yogurt and toppings. We love the military discount- 25% off on Mondays!

• Visited March 2013
midwest
“Busy Busy Busy”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Who would think a frozen yogurt shop in Colorado Springs, in January would be busy, well not me , but the place was packed, and as people left more people came in, it was on a Friday night, there is a movie theater in the same area, a bunch of high schoolers , but also many adults, by the way what we had was excellent,maybe I need to open a frozen snow cone stand outside, LOL!!!, we will be back