Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,082 results
All reviews front desk infused water best westerns room was clean great hotel pool and hot tub mountain view shower head enjoyed our stay the breakfast area king suite hot breakfast stay there again breakfast was excellent yogurt easy access breakfast staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Top notch place to stay. Love staykng here.quiet and comfortable. Easy access to shopping,food.would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Colorado springs for a visit. Views of pikes peak are fantastic. Even though righ next to interstate you would never know it because of the quiet.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Suzy,
Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites for your visit to Colorado Springs! It sounds like we were able to provide you with the comfortable and convenient visit that you were looking for. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter had a volleyball tournament in the Springs. We found this hotel not only exceeded our expectations but was truly one of the most comfortable hotels we have stayed at. It was clean, comfortable, and very accommodating. We love the sliding glass door wall for the shower. The pillows are nice. We liked the little added touches. And it was comfortable to sit and put my feet up in the comfy chair and ottoman. We would definitely recommend it and stay there again. We also found the employees at the front desk very pleasant as well. And the breakfast was very good.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Deana,
You've made our day with your kind words at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites! It's wonderful to know that our service, accommodations, and breakfast exceeded your expectations; we'll share your warm praise with the team. We hope your daughter played well in her volleyball tournament, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although our stay was not conventional, I loved the room that we stayed in. I like the layout, and the amenities. we did not get to enjoy the breakfast so I can't comment on that. What I can comment on is the cleanliness and neatness of this motel as a whole. It's only a 2 star rated motel but it's better than some five star rated hotels I've stayed in. The only thing missing was a place to set my suitcase. There were two spots that were evidently used for that so I think it was just an oversight and was missing from the closet. Pillows, bed comfortable. Linens soft and comfortable. Layout of the bathroom was done well and there were extra details that most motels would never include and there amenities. for instance the grab bar out of the shower has little rubber pieces on the back so you have more to grip onto as you get out of the shower. Another thing about the shower is is that the soap shampoo holder is very large so there's no leaving some of your stuff on the floor or trying to find a ledge somewhere that you have to reach out of the shower to grab your things. That small detail is huge when you're staying somewhere and you need to put all of your family's things on one shelf inside the shower. I also had a handheld shower which was very nice. my understanding is bathtubs are on the first floor and showers are on the second floor. I'm not sure what's on the third and fourth floor. When I checked in we were greeted courteously even though it was 4 a.m. and the person working behind the desk was busily preparing for the morning breakfast by cleaning and straightening up every mess that other people had made. He was incredibly helpful and gave me the best rate possible. I wish I could have spent more than six hours in this motel and more than four hours of sleeping in it. We had a late check-out at noon. For the money this is the best value you're going to find in this area. I felt that the parking lot was quite secure , well-lit and there was a place to smoke outside if I wanted to. The lobby was quite pretty and there was water available to drink and again I'm sorry I didn't get to enjoy that or the breakfast area that looked quite large. I'm going to attach pictures of the room so that you can see what I saw.I will note that after I lay down in the bed and looked up at the ceiling there had been a leak that had not been painted over and that just made me laugh because everything else was perfect and in the grand scheme of finding a place to lay your head at night that was not a deal-breaker in the least.I'm super bummed because I have about 12 more pictures to upload I'm hoping it will allow me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

It was a pleasure to serve you, and we're grateful you chose Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites. We're thrilled you had a fantastic experience with us, and we're glad you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and the great bathroom. Though your stay was short, we trust you were able to get a good night's sleep. We appreciate your comment regarding the ceiling, and we'll discuss this with our team. Thanks again for your insightful review, and we hope you'll return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I stayed at this BW for 2 nights for a work trip. I booked a king suite for myself so I could have a desk for working on my laptop. The room was very comfortable, clean, and had all the amenities I needed. I like that they offered different things for breakfast. The breakfast itself was overall good for hotel breakfast. Staff were very friendly, and check-in/out procedures were smooth. I did utilize the fitness room twice during my stay. Both days I found that the treadmill was not working. Admittedly, I forgot to let staff know. The fitness room itself is very small and hot, but does have a couple of basic machines. I did not use the pool because I forgot my swimsuit, but next time I will bring it. Though it was a business trip and work footed the bill, I found the stay to be cost-effective. Hotel is right off the highway, so it is convenient to find good food nearby. I would stay at this hotel again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

We appreciate you for making Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites part of your recent business trip. It is delightful to know that our impressive breakfast service and well-appointed accommodations were perfect for your needs. Thank you for the glowing review and recommendation. We are excited about your next stay, so come and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Very nice hotel. Great location. The staff was very friendly. Everything seemed very clean. The amenities were great including the pool and hot tub and a very nice breakfast every morning. Reasonable prices for a great place to stay.

1  Thank hollybJ3408DA
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Holly,
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us here at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites. We are pleased to know that you found our staff friendly, location ideal, breakfast delectable, and pool excellent made a positive impression on you. On your future travels to the area, please consider staying with us again for another exceptional experience.