“The motel cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed for one night, while in town for a hockey tournament. Place is clean and appears to be well taken care of. However, they seem to be short-staffed at night. At about 9-9:30 pm my toilet started backing up. No one answered the phone at the front desk or housekeeping. Went down to the front desk, no one is there. Finally I tracked down an employee, who appeared to be the only employee on-duty. He handed me a plunger and I ended up clearing the clog myself. Fortunately, it wasn’t serious and didn’t require a cleanup. I probably could ask the employee to clear it, but I just wanted to get it done and get to sleep. Overall, the place is well suited for a couple, or a business trip stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great place to stay at! friendly, clean accesible and more! great deal! pool and exercise room clean, good breakfast, close to shopping and outside parks.
they are ready to make some remodalations on the breakfast aerea for more comfort!

Room Tip: the suite is outsanting. two queen beds has all what you need
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Pueblo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We like the value of Microtel, and the employees are very nice, though I was put off by the Hooters that seems to be looming right in the parking lot. Once inside, though, the hotel is very nice. The bad thing that stained our stay was that we called to ask what type of mattress the rooms had in them and were told it was a Temperpedic. We immediately stopped our in depth search and booked. When we arrived, I sat down on the bed, and realized it was not a Temperpedic. Sure enough, when we checked the tag, it was a Sealy Posturepedic. This was a very big deal. I have Fibromyalgia and can't sleep on just any bed. Temperpedics have a very good reputation for being wonderful for many Fibromyalgia sufferers, and I was anxious to try one that had likely off-gassed enough to not aggravate my chemical sensitivities. When we talked to the front desk about it, they said the desk clerk had likely just made a mistake. I wish I'd been more assertive. We asked for more linens, so I could make a bed up on the couch. I had to use the cushion from the window seat on top of the couch because the cushions were so thin, and I felt like I was going to fall off. Overall, it was better than the bed, but I did not sleep very well. I was just glad we'd gotten a suite with a couch. Microtel, in future, please please please make sure that the knowledge of what mattresses you use is an utmost priority to your clerks. Also, it really wouldn't hurt you to use better beds than what you have. You might increase your business enough to not warrant a rate hike.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Matthew W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor. I apologize that you were given wrong information about our beds and I will personally make sure that all of our staff is clear on the brand of mattresses that we use. Thank-you so much for bringing this to my attention. Thank-you for staying with us!
Calhan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Staff was great. The first unplanned night I got to my room and it hasn't been cleaned. The second room that night smelled a little of pot. The second unplanned night the only thing I could find was that the door latch stuck. Not to dire because I caught it but that is a hazard to people's belongings and safety. All in all I would still stay again for the value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

First of all, I would like to thank-you for taking time to leave us your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry to hear that you stay was not everything that it should have been. Thank-you for the compliments on our staff, which we pride ourselves on! I would also like to let you know that we have addressed the issues you brought to my attention as well. Thank-you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again!