This hotel is a great deal for traveling families on vacation. Close to the interstate, and to attractions nearby. Rooms were clean and it was quiet. Nice staff, especially the morning desk clerk. We had a nice view of Pike's Peak from our window. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access Off Interstate and Close to Downtown Conveniently located just off Interstate 25, our Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs hotel near World Arena is just blocks from downtown. Begin each morning with free Rise & Dine continental breakfast and a free newspaper to get charged up for the adventure awaiting you. After a busy day, relax with our heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi Internet. We offer thoughtful conveniences like 24-hour front desk, in-room microwaves and refrigerators, and free outdoor parking. Handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available at our hotel in Colorado Springs. Book your room online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express South Nevada Ave. Hotel Colorado Springs
- Howard Johnson Colorado Springs