We stayed here 3 nights for a shooting competition. paid what I would have for a bigger name hotel, so expected better...
rooms were NOT clean -- we found things (trash, bottle caps etc.) under the edge of the beds.
I accidentally left my shoes and they refused to ship them to me. Then when I arranged to have my niece pick them up, I called and told them she'd be there, they said no problem they were there. When she showed up, they told her they didn't have them and had never heard of them being left.
had no issues with it, but be aware that there is a gentlemen's club, and a porn shop across the street.... guess you are across the street (other side) from Peterson Air Force base entrance! the convenience store out front has bars on the windows and the clerk is behind bullet proof glass, so there must have been issues at some point... we did not experience any "bad crowd" or feel unsafe, it's just something to be aware of ~ especially if traveling with a family :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast featuring hot coffee, pancakes, pastries, cereal, english muffins, bagels, bread, butter, verities of cream cheese and jams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Econo Lodge Near Peterson Air Force Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Econo Lodge