The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$102
$197
  • Restaurant
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$279
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
$205
$125
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$123
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
Agoda.com
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,474 results
All reviewsjudge baldwinsparking garagefront deskphantom canyonbrew pubheart of downtowncorner roomhistoric hotelpikes peakrestaurants and barsper dayhilton propertycolorado collegefitness centermanitou springsomeletvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a group meeting, it worked out well and functioned properly. Not sure what other options there were, as it was choosen for us. Room was clean and functioned well. Parking was easy under the hotel, and it is well located so that you can go out to one of the local eateries or bars.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Downtown Colorado Springs has a ton of great shops and dining establishments, and it’s great that you were able to explore them during your trip. We’re happy that our accommodations and meeting spaces met your expectations. Thank you for your review of the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs. We would love to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Honestly, I think I just had an off visit for some reason. The building is beautiful and as friendly as the staff was they really didn't get the job done very well.

Allergic to down/feathers, I needed the room de-feathered. It was very poorly done and in fact one pillow was left behind. Unbeknownst to me I was sitting next to it and very quickly accelerated into a major allergy attack. My complaint with almost every hotel is that the substitute for a cozy down duvet is usually an old thin blanket from the 1980's. This hotel was the same. The blanket was so old it was peeling. Thankfully when I asked for a new cotton one they did bring one up quickly.

The room was not properly cleaned but I didn't notice it until after the whole feather debacle and at that point I was over it. There was a french fry on the floor by the bed. I let the front desk know and it was still there even after housekeeping came the next morning. Dirty corners, crumbs on the desk, smudged windows. It just wasn't up to par.

Pros: the location, the view, the elevator is super fast, the breakfast was excellent, the staff was kind, the meeting room chair were comfy.

I'll be staying here again for business but I'll be much more proactive regarding feathers and I'll check the room before I settle in.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize about the experience you had with us; it was certainly out of character. Although we’re pleased to hear that you found our facility to be aesthetically pleasing, we’re disappointed to discover that we let you down. We will certainly share your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure that a situation like yours does not occur again. Thank you for reaching out to us; we’re sure that your next visit with us will be much better than the last.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

One year ago I stayed here on the same week. It's literally like a time warp. That's great for those who like things being still. But that's kind of the nature of this Hilton I am understanding.
The service and staff are excellent and very attentive. The menu at both restaurants seemed to be identical to the previous year. I knew where every item in the breakfast buffet line was!
I was in a different room but it was close to identical to the one I stayed in before. Updates would be nice but you know everything was clean and cared for. The beds particularly were excellent. I should be back there again next year my anticipation is that things will be the same.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs! We’re pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was as positive as the last. While our dining facilities continue to offer the same great dishes as we did the last time you dined with us, Judge Baldwin’s Brew Pub offers some great specials for the holidays and Colorado Springs restaurant week! We hope you’ll have an opportunity to take advantage of them the next time you’re here!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very nice room, plenty of conveniences and close to downtown shops and eateries! Valet parking was a little high but cold mornings made up for the extra cost. You won't be disappointed with the location park the car and walk to the best restaurants and shops.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It’s great that our prime location in Downtown Colorado Springs added to your stay! There are a lot of great stores and eateries in our area and we’re glad that you were able to take advantage of them. Thank you for your review of the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs. We’re happy that our accommodations met your expectations. Come see us again the next time you’re in our area!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The comfort and cleanliness of the room and the courtesy of staff lives up to Hilton's Brand. The staff were helpful and cheerful when asked for direction or service. Other services like the internet is fast and user friendly. Its definite I will chose to stay in this hotel again if I pass by.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Thank Solomon Babatun... A

Your kind words for the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs are greatly appreciated! We’re pleased to discover that the staff members you interacted with were kind and hospitable. We hope that you’ll have another opportunity to stay with us again soon!