A recent conference was hosted by this hotel. The front staff was quick and efficient for check in. Garage parking is easy in and out. My room had a great view of Pike's Peak. Morning breakfast buffet had a good selection of hot and cold items. Be prepared to wait for seating as the conference attendees overtake the facilities and staff.
The reason I didn't rate it any higher than average is because of the following:
-Housekeeping staff- My floor had dirty towels left in piles by each room for many hours until picked up by someone else. Not a very pleasing or sanitary sight to dodge dirty towels in a small hallway. Some stayed out all night until the next day. There is no excuse for this in a hotel the quality of a Hilton.
-Room Cleanliness- My wife used a paper cup for coffee one morning and left it on the writing desk. When she came back from the morning room service, the same cup (not wrapped in plastic) was nested in the wrapped cups next to the coffee maker. Disgusting, what if a new person was checking into the room and didn't know it was used. Why would the housekeeping staff do this? I hope the General Manager, in addition to acknowledging this review, will have his Housekeeping Manager retrain their staff on how to restock the room for items like this.
-Conference room setup- our conference used the large ballroom. We had one small projector screen in one corner of the ballroom. It was very difficult for us on the other side of the room to see. The hotel should have convinced the conference organizers that one was not enough. The hotel knows it facilities and should help the organizers to provide a good experience for the attendees.
-Location- while not the hotel's fault, the location in downtown has a lot of transients that do not make an enjoyable evening walk around to the various restaurants. And shopping is better driving somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants and bar lead by our award-winning executive chef. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool feature panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center including a squat rack and state of the art equipment. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your next event. No matter what the service the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton