I recently stayed here for a conference. The hotel was good and with some updating, would be very good. Parking is odd, very confusing layout and process for charging it to your room. The room was clean except that the corners were avoided. Screen on window was ripped.
Otherwise, room was large, bed comfortable and the arm chair and ottoman were comfortable as well.
Conference rooms were in good condition, but with the temperature of the air conditioning, the rooms could have been used as refrigerators. Food during meetings was very good as was the food during a sit down dinner.
Request a room facing the mountains, mine faced the city which was fine, just without the fantastic view. Ordered room service on final morning and was very god and reasonably priced.
Walking distance to many good restaurants and shops although the crowd near the 7-11 we sketchy.
When in town again I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, walk one block to Tejon Street, home of fantastic foodie approved restaurants, quaint one of a kind shopping, museums and a nightlife offering something for everybody, all of this and more make the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel the perfect place to book your Colorado Springs retreat whether it's for leisure or business travel. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Wifi is available in every room and is complimentary in the public areas of the hotel. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants lead by our own award-winning executive chef. The Antler's Grille offers elegantly casual fine dining featuring elevated contemporary American cuisine while Judge Baldwin's, the original microbrewery in Colorado Springs, provides an upscale pub menu for lunch and dinner. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool and hot tub feature an experience that won't be forgotten. Swim laps or just relax while enjoying being surrounded by windows providing breathtaking panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center which offers the same stunning views through the wall of floor to ceiling windows. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs downtown hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your team builder, conference, convention, wedding, reception, banquet or any social event that requires a learning auditorium, meeting rooms, accommodations and dining. No matter what the service area the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. Take advantage of one of our online Special Offers, suited to every kind of budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton