The lobby was beautifully decorated with a comfortable homey feel. The conference rooms were nice but freezing. The hotel room was also nice and had a very comfy bed. I had a corner room so there were windows on both sides that showcased awesome views of the mountains. I had an issue with my AC actually cooling the room but found that once I moved furniture out from in front of the vents it worked better. The bathroom was adequate but around the bottom of the door looked a little gross as it just needs some maintenance. I could very clearly hear my neighbors every night so the walls seem thin. Parking is a little expensive. There are a lot of great restaurants close by but not a lot in the way of shopping. I had to drive a few miles just to find a Walgreens. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I like that there was a coffee shop in the lobby. I did eat at the restaurant twice for breakfast. It was pricey (about $15 per person) but it was a really good breakfast. They make omelets to your request and have a ton of ingredients to choose from. We also visited Garden of the Gods which I highly recommend you check out if you visit. Be sure to bring your walking shoes & a camera. All in all - a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants and bar lead by our award-winning executive chef. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool feature panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center including a squat rack and state of the art equipment. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your next event. No matter what the service the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton