“Beautiful Views”

The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
Ranked #20 of 103 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The lobby was beautifully decorated with a comfortable homey feel. The conference rooms were nice but freezing. The hotel room was also nice and had a very comfy bed. I had a corner room so there were windows on both sides that showcased awesome views of the mountains. I had an issue with my AC actually cooling the room but found that once I moved furniture out from in front of the vents it worked better. The bathroom was adequate but around the bottom of the door looked a little gross as it just needs some maintenance. I could very clearly hear my neighbors every night so the walls seem thin. Parking is a little expensive. There are a lot of great restaurants close by but not a lot in the way of shopping. I had to drive a few miles just to find a Walgreens. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I like that there was a coffee shop in the lobby. I did eat at the restaurant twice for breakfast. It was pricey (about $15 per person) but it was a really good breakfast. They make omelets to your request and have a ton of ingredients to choose from. We also visited Garden of the Gods which I highly recommend you check out if you visit. Be sure to bring your walking shoes & a camera. All in all - a great trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs! We’re glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. The Garden of the Gods is a beautiful site and it’s great that you were able to see it! We do apologize that you experienced a few maintenance issues and we will certainly look into them. It would be our pleasure to have you as a guest again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel view and lobby are great. Most other amenities and service are worthy of a motel; not a high end hotel. The doors slam, the carpets are old and dirty, plaster is falling off the walls. My iron was crapped up with something and when I requested a new one it never came. Think twice about choosing this hotel, unless you are willing to sacrifice standard high-end hotel features for the view and great location downtown.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Terry B

While we’re glad that our views of Pikes Peak and the beautiful Rocky Mountains were a positive aspect of your trip, we’re disappointed that the other parts did not exceed your expectations. We offer our apologizes and will be sharing your comments with our staff members. Your feedback is very important to us and we hope to make improvements. Please consider giving us an opportunity to show you the service and accommodations you deserve with an additional stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Again, we enjoyed our stay at the Antler Hilton Hotel in Coloradao Springs, Co. Great views from the rooms, the spa, the pool and the exercise area! Parking is rather expensive. On the edge of downtown, which is on the way back. Many great restaurants nearby. Easy access to I-25.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs with us! We’re glad you were able to take advantage of our amenities and enjoyed doing so. Our prime location near the interstate and mountains provides easy access to many of our local attractions and it sounds like that really added to your trip. We hope that you’ll return to us on your next trip to Colorado Springs.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Although the prices were too high (especially for breakfast), and I would not have stayed here if it had not been for the Hilton being my company's annual conference location, the accommodations and staff were wonderful. I got lucky staying in a corner room with windows on two sides and amazing views!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pikes Peak and Rocky Mountains are breathtaking to look at and we’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your view of them. Our staff aims to provide a very high level of service and it’s great to hear from our guests that we’re hitting that goal. We hope that you’ll consider staying with us again at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs and we thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The location in downtown Co Springs is excellent; however, there are other good hotel choices in the area. The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to accommodate your needs, which is the only reason I gave this hotel 3 stars.

On the negative side, the bathrooms are tiny. The bathroom door would not fully open because the toilet was in the way. You had to close the bathroom door to maneuver, and the shower is very small. Finally, the hefty daily Internet charges are PER DEVICE. That important tidbit of info is not clearly disclosed. The desk clerk did remove the multiple daily charges when I disputed my bill but warned me that when I stay there again, I would be charged the $9.95 per day for each device connected. Well, no thank you. Although I am a Hilton Honors member, I will not stay at this property again or at any property that extorts funds for Internet connections.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Denise S

While we’re pleased that you found our staff to be exceptional, we’re disheartened to hear that you did not enjoy the other parts of your stay. We apologize that you were not fully made aware of our internet access policies but it sounds like our staff tried to alleviate your situation. We hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again. Our website offers a great deal of information that can help you plan your next stay and tailor it to your specific needs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Antlers Hilton is a very nice Hotel in a great location. In the heart of downtown Co Springs it is walking distance to many shops, restaurants and pubs. There are many downtown events in the Springs to take advantage of without the hassle of parking or driving. From the moment we pulled up to the doors until we said our good-guys the staff was pleasant, courteous and helpful.
The room we had was a corner room with a view of Pikes Peak. I would recommend the Peak view but the corner room is very small with a closet for a bathroom. It is one of those rooms that can come with a hospitality suite, not so good for two people. I used my HH points for the room and didn’t feel right to ask for a bigger room. Maybe they are all small?? Anyway, 47,000 points got us one night in a nicely furnished clean room with a view and a king bed. That’s about 30 stays for one night. Not sure if it’s worth that. So that’s why it’s a 4 out of 5 for me.

Room Tip: Pikes Peak view from 5th floor or up
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff W

We’re glad our convenient location really added to your stay and that our staff provided you with great service. Our staff aims to go above and beyond for our guests and we wish you didn’t hesitate to speak to us about your room; we would have been more than happy to assist you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated by us and we hope that you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm from the south and am used to the "southern hospitality." The Antlers Hilton was remarkable and really made me feel like I was visiting the south. From the staff at the front desk to the parking garage staff, they were all extremely friendly and willing to go out of their way to make me feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

At the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs, our staff works diligently to make our guests feel important and well accommodated and judging by your comments, it sounds like we are accomplishing that! It’s great to hear that the service you received was such a highlight on your trip. The compliments you’ve given us are much appreciated and it would be our pleasure to serve you as a guest again!