“Great Location, Service, and Food.... But Old.”

The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
Ranked #20 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

It could use a few updates in the rooms to make it more up to date for the price. Bar was closed early for a weekend in my opinion. The staff was always great. If there were another place to stay downtown Id probably try it out for a change.

• Stayed: March 2013
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay. It is wonderful that you were able to enjoy our location and services while here. We appreciate you sharing your perspective as comments like yours helps us to provide wonderful experience for all of our guests. We hope you have the opportunity to visit the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Antlers Hilton is centrally located in downtown Colorado Springs. I was in the Springs for work. I wanted to stay somewhere that I could walk around town after my day at the office. The Antlers was perfect for that. There are a lot of good restaurants/bars very close to the hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful when I asked for advice on which places to check out in town. The only downside to the hotel was that internet was not included and the breakfast was not complimentary (most of the time when I travel for business, hotels comp these costs to encourage repeat stays). Other than this very minor inconvenience, things were exactly what I would expect staying at a Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains. The view of Pike's Peak is amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

It is great to learn you were able to enjoy our downtown Colorado Springs location. Our team is available to assist with any questions as well as provide information on the surrounding area and attractions and we are delighted you found their suggestions helpful. When choosing to stay with us, we offer a Business Made Easy discount package which includes Wi-Fi, self parking and our breakfast buffet throughout your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Generally this was a great location very good facility. Our only issue was the water sounds from other rooms and the water temperature variations in ours. The water temperature went from where it was set to cool and then very hot. Very much like a home with many people using the water at the same time.

• Stayed: May 2013

Just steps from dining, shopping and attractions, we are delighted you found the location of the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs worked well for your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We will have the maintenance team look into and address any concerns with the water temperature we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Every employee at this hotel was enthusiastically friendly and helpful. Above and beyond the call of duty. Including management, front desk, servers for our hospitality suite, restaurant and bar, housekeeping.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to learn our team helped to make your visit outstanding. I look forward to sharing your comments as this is the type of experience we strive to deliver to all of our guests at the Antlers Hilton. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just returned from my stay at the Antlers and it was wonderful. I'll definitely stay there again. The hotel is in a great location and my room had an amazing view of Pikes Peak. The rooms are lovely and equipped with all the items I needed, comfy bed, good internet connection, good sized workspace, good selection of TV channels, and pod style coffee maker. the pool and healthclub are open 24 hours which is AMAZING! I'm a night owl and love that I could use the pool and workout whenever I wanted.
The people at this hotel are what really make me want to come back again and again. Everyone I talked to was so friendly always offered assistance, the gentlemen and the front desk were every helpful offering restaurant reccomendations, directions, anything I needed. I had my toddler son with me and everytime we passed an employee in the hall etc they would always stop and talk to him which made him feel very special. Can't say enough good things about this hotel, it's definitely on my list of favorite hotels and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view, it's beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We couldn't be more pleased to learn your stay with us was wonderful. Experiences like yours are what we strive to deliver to all of our guests and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that each of our guests have varying needs when it comes to amenities and we are happy you found the 24 hour availability for our pool and fitness center were a great addition to your visit. Your kind comments regarding the team are truly appreciated and I look forward to sharing your review with them. It was wonderful to have had you here and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed here while visiting CC which is just 10 minute walk away ( though I would get a car another time). Rooms very pleasant. Pool extremely nice with views to Pikes Peak as you swim. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Only ate breakfast which was fine. Nice little coffee bar in the foyer area with big comfy chairs and newspapers. She is not going to CC so won't have reasons to return but would certainly recommend Antlers Hilton

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We are thrilled you had the opportunity to stay with us while you and your daughter visited Colorado College. Your kind words regarding your stay and feedback on our onsite amenities is truly appreciated. Experiences like yours are what we strive to deliver to all of our guests and we are pleased you were able to experience so much in a short period of time. With so much to do within walking distance of our hotel, we hope you have the opportunity to visit the Colorado Springs area again and enjoy another stay at the Antlers Hilton. Thank you.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights so I got a good feel for it. There is nothing extraordinary about it but it is clean, the staff was nice, my room and bathroom were of a decent size, breakfast was good so no major complaints. I also used the pool and the whirlpool and both were very nice. I liked the fact that you can use them 24/7, which is not always the case in other hotels.

What I didn't like is that after paying quite a lot of the room you still have to pay extra for breakfast and for the Internet, which is bit disappointing because this isn't a cheap hotel so you would expect to get some extras for that price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We are happy to learn you were able to take advantage of the amenities we offer at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs. We know everyone has a different schedule and we are glad you found the 24-hour availability for our pool and whirlpool were an added benefit to your stay. While here, we offer our guests the ability to utilize our business center or free Wi-Fi in the lobby. Additionally, we offer a Business Made Easy package as well as a Bed & Breakfast package that include amenities like breakfast and internet. You can get complete details on our website for any future stays. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Colorado Springs area. Thank you.