The Antlers Hilton in C Springs is excellent. The rooms are very clean and quiet. They also have a really nice fitness center and an awesome restaurant. It is a tad on the pricier side (I paid about $150 per night for a room with king bed) but you you definitely get the value for the extra bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants and bar lead by our award-winning executive chef. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool feature panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center including a squat rack and state of the art equipment. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your next event. No matter what the service the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelPower, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton